đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

INLA Lyrics - Did Jack only write the chorus? (Spoilers)

MEM

Featured Posts

Joshie S
1 hour ago, MEM said:

RIGHT?!?!?!?!

It actually makes more sense that it was on Jack's mind the whole time DESPITE the fact that he was getting sober...he really had so many demons that Ally couldn't have understood :messga:

He really did it out of love her which kills me the most...and an interesting topic for debate too, but when it comes to suicide it's easy to think that they're being selfish, but for Jack it was really out of love for Ally and so he wouldn't stand in her way or embarrass her any more. And even though we hate Rez so much, what he said only solidified what Jack was thinking the whole time. :messga:

Ally really was Jack's final purpose on earth :messga:

I've been thinking this a lot today too. He did what he did because he thought by doing so, she could move on and live her super star life he knew she could be, and he didn't want to hold her back anymore, after what Rez said really made him realise that he was in her way, even though she was planning on sacrificing everything for him. He sacrificed himself for her.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I've been thinking this a lot today too. He did what he did because he thought by doing so, she could move on and live her super star life he knew she could be, and he didn't want to hold her back anymore, after what Rez said really made him realise that he was in her way, even though she was planning on sacrificing everything for him. He sacrificed himself for her.

100% Romeo-and-Juliet-level sacrifice.

He didn’t trust himself enough to not mess up again especially thinking about how many things she sacrificed to be with him. It’s just really tragic because love couldn’t save them in the end (I mean it did because his love made her believe in herself when she didn’t) but after everything he went through he felt like this was the last thing he could do to give her the life he believed she deserved...

When Ally says “I keep going over and over and over it in my head” it just breaks me, you can feel it...girl better snatch the Oscar for that scene alone :ohno:

Archived