Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BB200: ASIB #1 2nd week 143,000

Arturo

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

As impressive as it is, let's not pretend LG6 would have done the same with one promo single and no performance.

Without the movie the Shallow MV would bomb close to 10 million with the Joanne piano version and so would Gagas song and Album in general. 

The Movie promotes Gaga for full 2-3 months nearly 24/7 - no album cycle or tv show appearances would have reached that level of PR

Oh don't a Debbie Downer!!! Can't we just enjoy the success ??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

As impressive as it is, let's not pretend LG6 would have done the same with one promo single and no performance.

Without the movie the Shallow MV would bomb close to 10 million with the Joanne piano version and so would Gagas song and Album in general. 

The Movie promotes Gaga for full 2-3 months nearly 24/7 - no album cycle or tv show appearances would have reached that level of PR

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Sandrology
7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

No negativity on this site, thank you. 

pmcJx3Fkg

7 hours ago, Jaume said:

Oh don't a Debbie Downer!!! Can't we just enjoy the success ??

Spoiler
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I didn't want to bring negativity, I just wanted to say my opinion how UNBELIEVABLE GOOD things work out for our girl cause of the movie. 

Gaga is a power house and a selling-queen but let's appreciate the fact that this Movie gave her her second rise to the top.

Enjoy it and don't expect the same amount of success for the next album.

giphy.webp

KatieJudasGaga4
31 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Hide contents

I didn't want to bring negativity, I just wanted to say my opinion how UNBELIEVABLE GOOD things work out for our girl cause of the movie. 

Gaga is a power house and a selling-queen but let's appreciate the fact that this Movie gave her her second rise to the top.

Enjoy it and don't expect the same amount of success for the next album.

giphy.webp

But, just enjoy the success now. You didn't need to say any of that because you don't know, no one knows.....whatever happens, happens, just don't expect things to happen based on the past or what is happening right now. like remember when Joanne came out and everyone though it was gonna sell less than 100k copies, it sold 70k more than that (pure sales). We don't know what is gonna turn it.

Sandrology
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But, just enjoy the success now. You didn't need to say any of that because you don't know, no one knows.....whatever happens, happens, just don't expect things to happen based on the past or what is happening right now. like remember when Joanne came out and everyone though it was gonna sell less than 100k copies, it sold 70k more than that (pure sales). We don't know what is gonna turn it.

First of all - I didn't want to ruin the moment to anyone and I feel sorry if I did that. It's just my opinion and free speech (to a certain point) is something we have on GGD and I appreciate that. 

I just can't stand as soon as Gaga is achieving something how bigmouthy this fanbase gets. Celebrating yes, getting c*cky is something I can't stand and therefore I said what I said. 

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

First of all - I didn't want to ruin the moment to anyone and I feel sorry if I did that. It's just my opinion and free speech (to a certain point) is something we have on GGD and I appreciate that. 

I just can't stand as soon as Gaga is achieving something how bigmouthy this fanbase gets. Celebrating yes, getting c*cky is something I can't stand and therefore I said what I said. 

Where the **** are we being cocky? 

luna’s advocate

PlanetChromatica

I think this album will end up selling 3-5 million world wide, it's got crazy longevity, just the fact it didn't drop sales significantly in the second week, not just in the US but everywhere else shows it's not just the fans of Gaga who are buying and streaming the album first week bu the GP are on board too :legend:

1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I think this album will end up selling 3-5 million world wide, it's got crazy longevity, just the fact it didn't drop sales significantly in the second week, not just in the US but everywhere else shows it's not just the fans of Gaga who are buying and streaming the album first week bu the GP are on board too :legend:

Don't get too excited, I think  5 million  is way too much for any album nowadays.

PlanetChromatica
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

Don't get too excited, I think  5 million  is way too much for any album nowadays.

Greatest Showman soundtrack has sold over 4 million world wide and is still in the top 40 on most album charts.

I love the album more and more with every single listening, we really don't understand how significant the songs from A Star Is Born are. Album of the year easily for me.

On 10/21/2018 at 2:21 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

The way she won.... :selena:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? and DON'T PULL A MICKI

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, jjaa91 said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? and DON'T PULL A MICKI

...? :selena:

She won big time, that's all I meant :selena: 

Archived