💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[Theory] 'Heal Me' is a follow-up to 'Tinnitus'

Woohoo

Featured Posts

When 'Heal Me' first starts? What's the first synth? That's write musical boner sluts, a voice synth, which also is a highlight throughout the 'Tinnitus' instrumental. 

source.gif

Also, paying attention to the lyrics where she says "Ring me don't alarm me." Here's the definition of Tinnitus:

"Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, is the sensation of hearing ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, whistling, or other sounds. The noise can be intermittent or continuous, and can vary in loudness"

Also the evidence is right there. She's asking for a cure for her tinnitus, and she knows that nothing else is gonna heal it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5126757

My job? Done. The case? Closed. Your wigs? On vacation.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Anderson123

It'd have Madeon as co-writer or co-producer if it were the case.

Edit: My bad, didn't read that you said it's a follow up to the song. That's smart.

But what if she's asking someone to Heal Her after having a Bad Romance ? After all, she wanted their disease, wanted them on her rear window as long as they're sick? Or what if she went to rehab after getting all of those jewels n' drugs. The Cure says hello btw.

Isn’t the unstrumental fake? 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

1 minute ago, Tabasco said:

Isn’t the unstrumental fake? 

Rise, I can give you a hundred reason how it's authentic and 0 statements on why it's fake.

The fact that the OP got banned on SoundCloud for posting this and videos got mass removed on YouTube is one of them :party:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

TheJoanneJoker

I always thought that Zedd wrote Tinnitus for Gaga and she rejected it so he used it on his album

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Also, paying attention to the lyrics where she says "Ring me don't alarm me." Here's the definition of Tinnitus:

"Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, is the sensation of hearing ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, whistling, or other sounds. The noise can be intermittent or continuous, and can vary in loudness"

Also the evidence is right there. She's asking for a cure for her tinnitus, and she knows that nothing else is gonna heal it. 

It could be because of the fact that Bradley's character has tinnitus :derpga:

Spoiler

just a thot

53 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

The instrumental is a BOP tho.

Kinda felt obligated to do this :poot: 

AAGYEGU17722 SIS TAKE MY GRAMMIES :giveup::worship2:

Archived