đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB promo over?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Until awards season imo, like if they kept promoting it until then they'd hit a point where everyone became bored and sick of hearing about ASIB. At least if they let it die down for a bit they can pick it back up and create the same level of hype we've been experiencing just in time for awards season. 

But I do hope we get at least one more MV before then, as it could then be used to bring back the hype and buzz 

freebit
14 minutes ago, The Enigma said:

But I do hope we get at least one more MV before then, as it could then be used to bring back the hype and buzz 

I think they should do a MV for one their duets - preferably for Diggin' My Grave since there's actually film footage of them performing it. That Alright? would be great too because once again, it seems to have been cut from the film. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m expecting an original music video for Is That Alright?, keep the hype alive around the film for Oscars. :vegas:

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, freebit said:

I think the Japan premiere at that festival is coming up. Apparently it's a big deal? Hopefully they both attend. I think that might be the last stop for movie promo. However, awards season starts up right after, so she'll continue to be in the public eye. For example, The Hollywood Reporter does their Oscar Roundtables and Best Actress magazine cover story in early November (usually). Hopefully rehearsals for Enigma won't cut into any campaign stops. :crossed:

Is a Japanese premiere confirmed?

She would serve a look :giveup:

I'm not sad about the promo specifically being over....

It's more the BradGa interaction that my soul needs and won't have until next year :messga: 

Can they have dinner in public soon pls :messga:

4 hours ago, NightOwner said:

I think it is, at least until award season. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a plan to release another mv tho, but it's unlikely, movies usually don't last longer than two weeks in theaters so there is no point in doing more interviews and such.

Sis in what world? My local cinema was still showing The Incredibles 2 when ASIB came out and that was released in JUNE

latina twilight
4 hours ago, Smithy said:

Sis in what world? My local cinema was still showing The Incredibles 2 when ASIB came out and that was released in JUNE

6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Movies can last up to 3 months in theaters, especially if they are successful.

I was supposed to write two months, which I think is pretty good for a movie like ASIB, I don't know why I got those words mixed if they're nothing alike, my bad.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Why? You need to hear more about leftover meatballs?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived