opinion

ARUTW is the best song on ASIB

gagarox

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

INLA, Shallow and Hair Body Face rival it imo. For me its still too early days for me to choose between the 4.

You're funny 

The BPD Monster
58 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

ARUTW needs to be a single, it will be a hit and it’s perfect for her to perform when she headlines Glastonbury. (It’s inevitable, bookmark me). :staymad:

ITA needs to be a single too, give it a proper music video and it will be huge. 

I hate that always there's a problem with her team. They're pushing INLA as a single and it's too soon for it. they should focus on Shallow at least for 2 more weeks (with some discounts and radio play) and then push ARUTW as the second single. INLA as the third single and for award shows. 

Moebius

Its extremely melodic; one listen and it gets in your head. Its a rare trait for music.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Gagadonna

It definitely is one of the best songs off the album, but it's difficult to pick one track as the best one since there are so many different good songs. Shallow and I'll Never Love Again are brilliant and unique in their own way, same for Before I Cry and Is That Alright?, and same for I Don't Know What Love Is and Diggin' My Grave. But because ARUTW sounds like Million Reasons 2.0, I'll agree and say it's the best song :vegas:

#TeamMillionRessurections

7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

But because ARUTW sounds like Million Reasons 2.0, I'll agree and say it's the best song :vegas:

#TeamMillionRessurections

It sounds nothing like Million Reasons. While MR is a good song, it has neither the beautiful melodic line, nor the dreamy lyrics, nor the richness of Gaga’s vocals in ARUTW. 

Interscope should push ARUTW as a single around Thanksgiving weekend and Gaga should perform it at the Grammys, and it will surely top charts 

FameHookah

No lies detected :firega:

her best ballad EVER, ugh these melodies are so Stefani R&B era.

I'll never love again comes close

WTF is MDNA

She needs 2 release The Holy Trinity (ARUTW, INLA and ITA) even if they wouldn't "shallow" the charts (they are kinda already doing great but anyway) . Those songs would be a treasure to her growing discography . They need 2 be there as singles so 20 years for now when someone goes into Gaga's history they can admire it even more . After all the singles are the ones who will represent her career and it would be a waste to simply let em like album tracks . (Anyway @ least the movie will be there 2 help)

Archived