💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Musicians You Need New Material From

rumours

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Madonna, it has been too long since her last album. Also Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Janet and Sia. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
3 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I keep forgetting that neither of them have released anything since 2015. :giveup:

I know Madonna is working on an album, but I haven't heard anything about Adele. :ohno: Anyone have any tea?

Adele is rumored to be releasing her 4th studio album in Summer 2019 (June - September) as she has been 'making a very strong progress' and Sony along with her team are very satisfied with her new project, according to Daily Star!

Asked about what risks he’d like to see Adele explore on the next album, Russell coyly replied: “She’s already worked that out.”
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/richard-russell-adeles-next-album-takes-get-signed-xl-recordings-2382001#3Wq0KVCLoFh5WAV1.99

to be completely honest, I'm constantly discovering old songs I love so Lana's teasing and ASIB is giving me all the pop music I need atm, I'm just really excited for Norman F**king Rockwell; I need Cinnamon, Happiness Is A Butterfly, I'm delusional enough to hope for Yosemite and all the potential collabs with Marina, Jack, FKA Twigs, Florence, Jesse Rutherford and Machine Gun Kelly :tony: Now gimme that ASAP Rocky feature I love and I will die :tony:

Archived