Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

ASIB Question (Spoilers, but keep Spoiler-free I guess?)

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei
Spoiler

Ok, so this may seem like a strange question but: Is the first scene of the  movie Bradley playing Black Eyes and the last scene is Gaga singing INLA and then the movie is over and nothing more? I tried finding it online, since I'm not somewhere where the movie plays in theaters. And I wanna make sure it's complete... 

Musery

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Yes. But you better buy the DVD once it comes out sis

I'm planning on doing so, I'm not gonna go my whole life without having seen this in glorious Full HD (Or 4k to see all those pores :poot: ) also the runtime is only 2:01... is that normal? are the intro and credits of the movie that long?

Musery

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I'm planning on doing so, I'm not gonna go my whole life without having seen this in glorious Full HD (Or 4k to see all those pores :poot: ) also the runtime is only 2:01... is that normal? are the intro and credits of the movie that long?

Full length with credits is 135 minutes, idk how long they are but it seems plausible that they can be like 10 minutes. There's barely no intro, the film kicks off with Black Eyes.

16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:
  Hide contents

Ok, so this may seem like a strange question but: Is the first scene of the  movie Bradley playing Black Eyes and the last scene is Gaga singing INLA and then the movie is over and nothing more? I tried finding it online, since I'm not somewhere where the movie plays in theaters. And I wanna make sure it's complete... 

The version you watched, was it really LQ or watchable? I watched the movie in the cinema, and then again some really bad cam recording... Wondering if there is a better one out there

2:01 sounds strange. 
I left the movies around the middle of the credits and it was around 2:10.

There's no intro, so I would say the ending credits are NOT 14 minutes. 

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Jester said:

The version you watched, was it really LQ or watchable? I watched the movie in the cinema, and then again some really bad cam recording... Wondering if there is a better one out there

I haven't seen it yet, hence the "keep spoiler-free" but it's like LQ but watchable from what I've seen just skipping through to check... but I still don't know if I should watch it from there because the run-time seems strange to me

2 minutes ago, sagybp said:

2:01 sounds strange. 
I left the movies around the middle of the credits and it was around 2:10.

There's no intro, so I would say the ending credits are NOT 14 minutes. 

Yeah, that's why I'm skeptical on whether I should watch from that source or not :/

Musery

Archived