Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

20th anniversary of Believe

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

On October 19th 1998 Cher released her iconic single Believe and the album with the same title was released October 22nd. (Yepp, we're old :rip: )
The music video of Believe was uploaded on Chers Youtube channel today and she will release an anniversary vinyl :vegas:

The album peaked at #4 in the US Billboard 200, but got #1 in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Greece, New Zealand, Portugal and the European Albums Top 100.
It had four singles: Believe, Strong Enough, All or Nothing and Dov'è l'amore.

The single Believe peaked at #1 in 20 countries, including US Billboard Hot 100 plus European Hot 100 Singles.

cher-believe-D_NQ_NP_303305-MLA250131969

• Bellatrix changed the title to 20th anniversary of Believe
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without this song and the autotune, many singers wouldn't have a career because nothing could fix their voice or make their voice robotic, thank you Cher for helping a lot of "singers" to sing :diane:

Damn I was 10:air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

highbythebeach
11 minutes ago, River said:

Without this song and the autotune, many singers wouldn't have a career because nothing could fix their voice or make their voice robotic, thank you Cher for helping a lot of "singers" to sing :diane:

Damn I was 10:air:

Damn I was zero

Head Empty
Just now, DONAJENDRO said:

Years older than me wig

I read this in a Scottish accent because of the way it's phrased :vegas:

Haroon

Omg I was 5, can't believe it's been that long :omg: I remember it being played so much in our house because my mother loved that song, which made me and my siblings love it too. Whenever I hear that song it brings me back to that exact point in my childhood when everything was so blissfully sweet and happy and everything good :giveup: Seriously gives me goosebumps every time and gets my emotions overflowing :cryga:

FfFfFfFF

This was the #1 song when I was born. It's interesting that my life started simultaneously with the autotune era. :poot: 

3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

This level of obvious autotune lead to... well.. kesha...

...and all the quality bops she has in her lineup :lana:

5 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Damn I was zero

oh wow so you were still a little cute sperm or an a little hungry fetus that eats the soul of ha mother?:kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I was 11 when this came out ahhhhhh wow 

This song was HUGE, I wish I was old enough back then to have enjoyed it in the gay clubs at its prime

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Toph said:

I was 11 when this came out ahhhhhh wow 

This song was HUGE, I wish I was old enough back then to have enjoyed it in the gay clubs at its prime

That would've been amazing for sure :firega:

Archived