💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is there so much drama around YT Beauty community?

Mus

Featured Posts

I’ve been watching and getting recomendations to videos about drama between some youtube make up artists, such as Jeffrey Star, James Charles, Manny Mua, Laura Lee, Jaclyn Hill etc. 

Why is there sooo much drama around these people? :poot: I mean, it’s just freaking make up :poot:

Also what’s strange is that most of them have some sort of “racist past”. It’s kinda like a weird pattern, a lot of them had past tweets or videos saying racist slurs and stuff.

So what is up with these MUAs? :poot:

Is the excessive use of make up chemicals doing something to them? :poot:

What r your thots? :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Reginald

Girrrrrl, the YouTube beauty community is vicious.. The comment section is always on fire. I've also heard that the candle community is pretty savage 

Just now, Reginald said:

Girrrrrl, the YouTube beauty community is vicious.. The comment section is always on fire. I've also heard that the candle community is pretty savage 

There is a candle community? :what:

VoldeLorde2
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

CANDLE COMMUNITY???:air:

Reginald
2 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

There is a candle community? :what:

1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

CANDLE COMMUNITY???:air:

Yesss lol I'm dead serious.. The soccer moms on YouTube get REALLY passionate about candles 

VoldeLorde2
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Yesss lol I'm dead serious.. The soccer moms on YouTube get REALLY passionate about candles 

White America needs to get it together

5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Maybe because most of them are catty gay men? 

There are female MUAs involved too tho :huh:

It's not really the beauty community though, just Youtubers in general. It looks like you must do something bad to then become famous and make an apology video about it.

Ever since Queen MUA Michelle Phan left Youtube, the makeup community has become so fake and toxic now. Miss when real honest unsponsored makeup reviewers like itsJudyTime were popular. There’s nothing interesting about any of them now. Now the only personality traits they have and need are bitchiness and sass. And most of the time their makeup looks like shìt beyond their ring light.

angels forever, forever angels

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

There are female MUAs involved too tho :huh:

You didn't mention any female though? The ones you gave as examples in the OP were all men, so...? 

Just now, SJAG said:

It's not really the beauty community though, just Youtubers in general. It looks like you must do something bad to then become famous and make an apology video about it.

That’s weird tho, cuz there will always be a stigma around them (or at least their persona). That’s like that bad promo is still promo thing

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

You didn't mention any female though? The ones you gave as examples in the OP were all men, so...? 

I put etc. there cuz I couldn’t remember their names, sorry! I’ll update

Archived