Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Barbra performing at Oscars?

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, SJAG said:

It's my first time reading this "rumor". Mess if they made that up themselves.

What about Barbra Streisand INTRODUCING Lady Gaga at the Oscars. Maybe with like a speech or something. Gaga needs her own moment. I would love to see her performing "I'll Never Love Again" live, we would actually see her sing it as Gaga herself, not Ally (even though I feel like due to the tragic event occurred that day, she sang it more as herself than as a character)

This would slay me. I would loooove this

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Honestly I’d have nothing against Barbra introducing Gaga and Gaga performing alone. This needs to be Gaga’s moment and the roght somg for the occasion is “I’ll Never Love Again”.. I have nothing against Barbra but her version is years old and it would be kinda weird having them duet.. IDK it’s just my opinion

Gagadonna
36 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Bradley's stated he won't be performing as Jack + ASIB medley with a song from each of the versions would be kinda iconic.

He doesn't need to be performing as Jack, but as Bradley. Gaga won't (probably) be singing as Ally, but as herself, so

Teal Ambition

No. Thank. You. :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

46 minutes ago, MEM said:

I kind of don't want this...Gaga solo pls

You have no idea how legendary this will be. If you look at Streisand’s accolades and resumé, you can see why. She also doesn’t just collaborate with anyone. 

GypsyRomance
30 minutes ago, SJAG said:

It's my first time reading this "rumor". Mess if they made that up themselves.

What about Barbra Streisand INTRODUCING Lady Gaga at the Oscars. Maybe with like a speech or something. Gaga needs her own moment. I would love to see her performing "I'll Never Love Again" live, we would actually see her sing it as Gaga herself, not Ally (even though I feel like due to the tragic event occurred that day, she sang it more as herself than as a character)

This :vegas:

It's good for Gaga anytime legends want to perform with her.  Tony, Elton, Metallica, Rolling Stones, etc.  Each time, it gives Gaga relevance with more people.  It expands her popularity.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Glamourpuss

I don't think it's fair because Barbra will overshadow Gaga and this is Gaga's big moment. However I can imagine it's a big deal for Stefani to get this big chance to perform with Barbra Streisand of all people at such a prestigious event. 

• Admin changed the title to Gaga and Barbra performing at Oscars?

Archived