Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga talked ASIB at Howard Stern (Video)

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i know the interview is old but i think we had only the soundfile and not a video until now, right?

SHALLOW

He really wanted Gaga to fall in  love with Bradley....:ladyhaha: I mean, i get him but i think it was a little inappropriate:triggered:

14 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

He really wanted Gaga to fall in  love with Bradley....:ladyhaha: I mean, i get him but i think it was a little inappropriate:triggered:

I think he just says what he think is on everyone’s mind and let’s be honest... there’s been a media frenzy about their chemistry 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Postboy said:

I think he just says what he think is on everyone’s mind and let’s be honest... there’s been a media frenzy about their chemistry 

He was being really invasive and we only started to think that when we saw them promoting the movie together. This interview is from even before they started filming :triggered: so he was really assuming that just cause it was a love story then it meant that they had to fall in love in real life too. Also, wasn't Brdley already engaged to Irina at the time?

FullPsychotic

Gaga saying "I am a professional" means it was too much.

They could even like each other but they are both engaged and he is a father...what was she supposed to say, why even asking... 

Maybe in 20 years they will open up about it, not now

justanothergay

It's so interesting to me how much she seems to like Howard Stern even though he always asks questions that go slightly too far. I wont lie and say they're not entertaining as hell though

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived