Jump to content
Apple Music
opinion

Gaga's team should sue ...

Featured Posts

Anisko

Screen mix and music mix are the biggest Arabic payola pages in facebook to promote movies, music and artists from around the world in the middle east and north africa.. I've been a fan since the beginning and I notice that those 2 pages are in a mission to destroy gaga's image in the middle east which is one of the biggest markets in the world that would benefit gaga's career...

Screen mix can't stop spreading lies about a star is born .. In this post they said "forbes said that a star is born movies is not doing so well due to it's musical genre" 

In parallel of that they promote venom and they even ask people to go watch the movie by telling them how much they ceitic saying it's a good movie wich is fake 

They also post everything that would affect gaga's image in the most negative way 

For example they post those pics mocking her for dressing pants .. And when I comment in the post telling people the reason behinh her dressing like that they delete my comment wich makes me asking so many questions. 

 

 

Gaga's team should really move their asses and do something to stop this mess.. They need to knew that gaga is an international superstar and not an American folk Singer...  STOP PROMOTING HER ONLY IN AMERICA 

Edited by Anisko
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Altair

It’s not like she cares about anything outside of the US anymore...

:ohwell:

  • Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Neyde

i dont think theres any reason for gaga or her team to pay attention to a site thats trying to diminish gaga and asib when theres literally oscar buzz and the ratings in metacritic and rotten tomatoes :stalkga:

  • Like 12

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaXXXon
42 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Screen mix and music mix are the biggest Arabic payola pages in facebook to promote movies, music and artists from around the world in the middle east and north africa.. I've been a fan since the beginning and I notice that those 2 pages are in a mission to destroy gaga's image in the middle east which is one of the biggest markets in the world that would benefit gaga's career...

 

The middle east is irrelevant in terms of the international music market and it's NOT one of the biggest. A platinum record is literally 10,000 copies in the WHOLE middle east, so it's a totally embarrasing market. Who tf cares about those two sites, it's like caring about Nigeria writing a negative review of ASIB :ladyhaha:

I'm not trying to be mean though, but the middle eastern music market is one of the smallest in the world.

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
12 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The middle east is irrelevant in terms of the international music market and it's NOT one of the biggest. A platinum record is literally 10,000 copies in the WHOLE middle east, so it's a totally embarrasing market. Who tf cares about those two sites, it's like caring about Nigeria writing a negative review of ASIB :ladyhaha:

I'm not trying to be mean though, but the middle eastern music market is one of the smallest in the world.

I'm not talking about the traditional music market in the middle east.. There's a huge streaming application called anghami and such pages can really affect gaga's streaming power ..for exemple Arabic people listen so much to Adele and sis and that's really affect positively their streams..  Also for exemple venom gained totally 4m $ from egypte only wich is good ..so a star is born with the right marketing could do more than venom 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeJudas

 :huntyga:

Edited by LeJudas
It's time to let the old ways die.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
14 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I'm not talking about the traditional music market in the middle east.. There's a huge streaming application called anghami and such pages can really affect gaga's streaming power ..for exemple Arabic people listen so much to Adele and sis and that's really affect positively their streams..  Also for exemple venom gained totally 4m $ from egypte only wich is good ..so a star is born with the right marketing could do more than venom 

you know for a movie $4 mil is like... not a lot right? lol

plus in a lot of the middle east people are literally NOT ALLOWED to listen to music (which seems like some kind of cult BS to me)

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

you know for a movie $4 mil is like... not a lot right? lol

plus in a lot of the middle east people are literally NOT ALLOWED to listen to music (which seems like some kind of cult BS to me)

This is absolutely stereotypical and judgmental and makes me laughing so hard...  I'm not trying to be mean but who's telling u this ? This is wrong 

I'm an arabic guy and yes we're allowed to listen to music and even watch **** lol 

I recommend u to read more about the middle east and north African life style lol

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101

huh i could have sworn someone told me (possibly on this forum or it could have been reddit) that muslim people aren’t allowed to listen to music or play instruments or anything like that

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

huh i could have sworn someone told me (possibly on this forum or it could have been reddit) that muslim people aren’t allowed to listen to music or play instruments or anything like that

U cant't beleive everything on the internet .. We have legendary singers like "oum kathoum" "asmahan" "souad housni" "sabah" .. We have female pop singer icons like "haifa wehby" "nancy ajram" "elissa" "meryam fares" .. 

There's some religious people said that music is forbidden in Islam but we don't even care about them . 

Btw redone is muslim and arabic guy from Morocco lol

I recommend u this music video that will makes u really fall in love with Arabic pop music and will absolutely makes u change your mind about us. 

Please watch it and give me your opinion it really matters to me . All the love 

 

 

 

  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FullPsychotic

I'm sorry to say that because we should never generalise, but Lady Gaga is the exact kind of woman they don't want their women to be! Too strong, empowered, wearing male clothes etc...

Not to say about gay people etc...

I am not saying everybody there think so but probably the people behind those pages do.

They aren't ready.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatBish
10 minutes ago, Anisko said:

U cant't beleive everything on the internet .. We have legendary singers like "oum kathoum" "asmahan" "souad housni" "sabah" .. We have female pop singer icons like "haifa wehby" "nancy ajram" "elissa" "meryam fares" .. 

There's some religious people said that music is forbidden in Islam but we don't even care about them . 

Btw redone is muslim and arabic guy from Morocco lol

I recommend u this music video that will makes u really fall in love with Arabic pop music and will absolutely makes u change your mind about us. 

Please watch it and give me your opinion it really matters to me . All the love 

 

 

 

Look, i'm not saying that what you're saying isn't true but there is truth to what people are saying.

My own mother is a devout muslim and she grew up in east Africa before she moved here when I was very little, I was raised muslim but decided my own path.

Anyway she taught me that music was kinda a bad thing in islam, like only percussion and vocals are alright hence prayer calls and such.

Don't get me wrong, she listened to a lot of music during a time when she wasn't a strict muslim anymore, she got me into gorrilaz and george michael like wtf.

I just think there is some truth to it even though culturally it's fine to listen to music.

I'm a spirit on a human journey
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anisko
8 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

Look, i'm not saying that what you're saying isn't true but there is truth to what people are saying.

My own mother is a devout muslim and she grew up in east Africa before she moved here when I was very little, I was raised muslim but decided my own path.

Anyway she taught me that music was kinda a bad thing in islam, like only percussion and vocals are alright hence prayer calls and such.

Don't get me wrong, she listened to a lot of music during a time when she wasn't a strict muslim anymore, she got me into gorrilaz and george michael like wtf.

I just think there is some truth to it even though culturally it's fine to listen to music.

I'm not a muslim anymore but trust me there's nothing in islam against music .. If u get deep in reading the true meaning of the "the holy qoran" u will notice that it's somehow different from what most of the people think about this religion...  I will shock u to say this .. Even in the true islam there's no obligations for the women to cover up themselves.. And believe me because it is coming from a person who used to be a religious guy 

Edited by Anisko

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaXXXon
7 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

plus in a lot of the middle east people are literally NOT ALLOWED to listen to music (which seems like some kind of cult BS to me)

Then why is there arabic music? :trollga:

They have music TV channels, The Voice, Idol and The X Factor. They even have Arabs Got Talent, for crying out loud.

I don't know where you got your info from, but all it takes is a little research. They have a HUGE music market, there's just an extremely big amount of piracy, so foreign artists have pretty low sales certifications. 

I'm sorry but this is my reaction to your post :saladga:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×