RQ: Born This Way Deluxe Edition in FLAC

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

So someone PMed me asking for the Born This Way Deluxe (17 tracks + remixes) in FLAC quality.

I checked my collection and I only have the BTW single in FLAC, the rest is in MP3 or M4A because I personally don't like fussing with FLAC conversions.

Does anyone have the FLAC version of the album?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I don't think we should upload the normal retail album lossless here. Everyone who bought it can put it into his/her laptop and rip it lossless. I really don't think we should support piracy here.

LipglossLuxury

I don't think we should upload the normal retail album lossless here. Everyone who bought it can put it into his/her laptop and rip it lossless. I really don't think we should support piracy here.

*:lmao:

Ellie Goulding

The request was by me. I own both editions of the album, my CD drive just doesn't work lol.

ChicaSkas

Well, all of those thoughts crossed my mind too.., I am the single biggest hypocrite on these boards because I download Gaga-related material nearly every day.

I am as we speak though, because of Bloody Mary's CD drive problem, importing my copy into Itunes. I'll MF it for her.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, About my only solace is that Gaga herself truly doesn't care about us doing this :)

If she did, by now she could just lock me up and throw away the keys to my jail cell.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LipglossLuxury

Well, all of those thoughts crossed my mind too.., I am the single biggest hypocrite on these boards because I download Gaga-related material nearly every day.

I am as we speak though, because of Bloody Mary's CD drive problem, importing my copy into Itunes. I'll MF it for her.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, About my only solace is that Gaga herself truly doesn't care about us doing this :)

If she did, by now she could just lock me up and throw away the keys to my jail cell.

Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for.

:lmfao:

:toofunny:

I think Bloody Mary is a guy. .-.

ChicaSkas

I can do it for you? I don't know how though. I have the CD in apple lossless?

You are so sweet! I guess I do too, the above link is as i burned my own copy from Itunes.

ChicaSkas

EDIT: damn all links were dead, so sorry

Archived