💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Isn't Enigma Being Promoted?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

doja scat

Gaga has had Times Square promo and other adverts. I assume she will do more promo for it over the next few weeks/months. 

Hopefully she will release music to promote it too. 

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

I really need the hype around it to simmer a bit, i'm really not trying to pay double face value for a ticket!

SwissMonster

You want something like this cringe thing Britney did yesterday? :awkney: eXCuse me no

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

derpmonster

Honestly the fact that she's so mainstream and in the public eye right now is itself the promo. She just doesn't want to overbook herself and get overwhelming demand which would need her to announce more shows before she's ready.

Remember how she didn't promote the JWT at the Super Bowl? The JWT did extremely well selling out many stadiums where she was the first female performer ever, including SF with 50,000 people. When you're so famous and current and respected, people look you up and find out and wanna go to your shows.

The JWT was probably supposed to be more lowkey than it ended up being. Remember when we were expecting more dates? Which very well could've happened had it not been for fibro. And that's why she's spacing it out with Vegas (and not promoting to the point of selling everything out so she doesn't feel like she has to commit to more).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I literally see ads for it everywhere--Youtube, Facebook, Twitter... but it might be becuse the internet knows I love her :spin:

Archived