Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Isn't Enigma Being Promoted?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

It's like 2 months away and there's no promo whatsoever :laughga: Britney did this whole extra thing to announce her new residency and Gaga just posted a pic.. I mean, ASIB is already out so why don't they do smth :messga: It's not even sold out

Britney did her "event" but Gags had photos and billboards and video commercials at Times Square. ASIB just opened two weeks ago, I'm sure she'll start promoing Enigma soon enough.

mariomania1234

Be glad Gaga didn't do anything close to that tragedy.

AiU4mhe.gif

Also most vegas shows sell out the day of the show.

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's like 2 months away and there's no promo whatsoever :laughga: Britney did this whole extra thing to announce her new residency and Gaga just posted a pic.. I mean, ASIB is already out so why don't they do smth :messga: It's not even sold out

Vegas residencies do not sell out like that. They do sell out days before. Also, ENIGMA is still her main picture on all social media platforms and any additional promo right now would confuse people or annoy them simply bc ASIB is peaking in terms of promo and exposure. Give it some time. I'm sure the promo will start around the end of November.

Thonin Dyn

bc lg6 will promote enigma when it’s released just before the opening night :trollga:

Serve it, Ancient City style!

HorusRa2

Does it really need more promo? Besides I’m sure they’re letting it sell off the initial promotion and her name until closer to the show dates where they’ll likely make another push. 

Enigma is everywhere! I have seen ads all over the place, in magazines, on TV, internet, out on the streets in New York and Vegas and everywhere. The resale value of even the cheapest tickets hovers around $1,000 and more.

A residency spread over a year cannot sell out in advance, but I'm sure not a single ticket will be left unsold eventually.

GagaUnderYou

She has been mentioning it throughout ASIB promo when talking about what's next. I don't think there is much promo you can do for a residency, what's sold has been sold, and the rest of the tickets are likely bought by tourists. 

Hi Its Nicole

I bet she’s waiting for the big “bang” when Enigma starts. (Meaning the show may get lots of press)

Hello Gaga

TEANUS

Because the near dates are already almost/ completely sold out

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Britney's event was more damaging than good lol. I think Gaga will start doing promo when ASIB's hype die down.

Archived