šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could 'The Cure' have...? [ASIB SPOILERS(?)]

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

hardcore1996

I have been thinking about this and in the movie you really donā€™t see much of the aftermath of the grammys... if ASIB was real jackson peeing himself would be a meme. It wouldnt be needed in the film but it would have been cool to see ally deal with the ā€œtriageā€ her manager was talking about and performing the cure as a response to her already famous husband embarrassing her at the GRAMMYS OF ALL PLACES and then going to rehab for several months

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
4 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I usually have no interest in that sort of thing, but I'd actually love to see a director's cut of ASIB. :vegas:

Bradley's cut? If that means Bradley nudity yes pls

OT: but yes I would love to watch deleted scenes and maybe a full version

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ryhanna

Personally, I doubt it, but it's possible. I mean, the song came from nowhere.

Movies often have aĀ lotĀ of material that's left on the cutting room floor. Not because it's bad, but for many other reasons.Ā 

YourCureness

The Cure was obviously written for the movie. It isnt coincidental that it is very similay thematically with Heal Me. In fact, it fits the storyline better than Heal Me. It doesbt make sense for Ally to tell Jackson to Heal her because in reality it was Jackson who needed saving.Ā 

My guess is that they chose Heal Me over The Cure because The Cure is too modern for the timeline of the story. It was set around 2008/2009 right? So a slow rnb pop song fits that era well.Ā 

Archived