Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

(SPOILERS) Question about Apocalypse...

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

Madison and the warlock put a spell on her bones for her.

It makes me question why they couldn't help everyone cross over? Like they were digging up the whole backyard looking for her body.

true, and didn't madison pick up haydens skull at one point? Surprised hayden didn't reveal herself and ask for the same fate as moira

5 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

true, and didn't madison pick up haydens skull at one point? Surprised hayden didn't reveal herself and ask for the same fate as moira

They spent the rest of the show's budget getting Lange back.

Luke78619

I hope Ryan addresses this officially, it was mentioned back in season 1 about her being trapped, but I never understood why constance wouldn’t have dug her up and relocated her bones if she really didn’t like her 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Fantina

I like that it isn't explained, I heard Ryan mention somewhere that such is life, and many things don't make sense. It isn't necessarily a big plothole but more so a character development. I read an interesting theory about that somewhere, that each ghost or spirit in the Murder House is held there because of their desires. I mean, when you think about it, the Harmon's just want to be together for eternity, no matter if they are in a literal hell hole. Same goes for Tate, and his brothers and sisters and Constance. They all chose to be together and spend eternity with their loved ones. The Murder House makes them do things they don't want to do like when Ben said that he wanted his crying-jerk-o-loop gone. The house literally draws out your worst times in life and makes you relive them in a eternal loop.

As for Moira, she is literally the only spirit that has no ties to the house or even with any of its residents on a closer level. She didn't want to dust and clean floors all eternity. The only reason why she agreed to do so was to somehow try and lead some of the owners to discover her bones. That's literally her story in season 1. I think that the scene with Moira and her mother, has to be one if not the most beautiful scene in AHS history!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Luke78619

Yknow after this episode I’ve just noticed, that the storyline where he kills that butcher guy with knives then ends up on prison doesn’t really make much sense, because we now know that he knew who he is and what power he has. He could easily get out of his jail cell if he wanted, I don’t understand why he sat in there, or why he was intrueged by the Warlock meeting him

idk seems kinda looked over to me

Luke78619

Anyway I have a possible theory for the OP question that I read somewhere 

“I think it has to do with unfinished business. Typically, a ghost cannot move on until their unfinished business is figured out and dealt with. But moira's only unfinished business was that nobody was ever going to find her body and know she died. Constance told the police that she and her ex husband ran off together.”

Archived