question

Death of Pop Music

monster4life231

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

Gaga shouldn’t even be considered “just” a pop girl at this point. It’s clear that she has expanded her creative range and doesn’t just sing with back up dancers to a pop instrumental like other girls.

She can act, sing multiple genres, change her voice/singing style to suit the occasion and isn’t limited to one specific realm in the pop stratosphere. 

Bolkins

I really dont think her doing something with Redwho again will be this huge second coming of Christ moment people seems to think it would be. It was a moment it time which has now passed, she should work with someone fun fresh and new. Jack Antonoff has made some amazing music with Lana id love her for to work with him but im pretty sure he hates Gaga. 

GhettoFabulous

Pop music isn’t dead imo...there are so many pop artists releasing interesting and game changing pop some of you just need to look at other places than the  BB charts sometimes :madge: 

Also I love how gays think they can tell Gaga what she should and shouldn’t do with HER career sometimes I mean many of ya’lls were against ASIB and look how that went...:poot::awkney: Surely she knows what to do with HER career chile. I’m so over the gays that want TFM **** like get over it she doesn’t want to make that music at the moment ok? Like girll...... 

2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

Jack Antonoff has made some amazing music with Lana id love her for to work with him but im pretty sure he hates Gaga. 

how pretentious 

Archived