Jump to content
Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
question

Death of Pop Music

Featured Posts

monster4life231

 

6:00

What's your opinion on this?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
andy69em

These Nicki Swift etc.-style videos freak me out so badly, and I don't watch this crap on principle.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus

Let's call it stupid and superfluous before i find stronger words :excuseu:

Cry Pretty Bitch
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

I think people needs to evolve their music taste once in a while in general..

I'm not a fan of Joanne because it feels very US centric to me, but I do love ASIB and it's almost the same type of ballad pop music..

 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaftFameMonster

He stans ARTPOP so I'm content 

xoxo
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
teawhore

Pop music won’t die.... just cause it’s not charting as high doesn’t mean it’s gone :poot:

i cheated on PartySick so now i'm dead
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VoldeLorde2

Just a typical GP that wants PopGa back again. Can they just accept that maybe Gaga doesn't want to do pop music anymore? Expanding your artistry is more important than pleasing the GP. And Gaga knows that. Plus, who's to say that they won't treat her exactly like they did in 2010 if she returns to Pop music and avant garde looks? They might just retort to calling her 'the meat dress girl' rather than Lady Gaga.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland

I'm having a 2015 deja vu :selena: 

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
55 minutes ago, teawhore said:

Pop music won’t die.... just cause it’s not charting as high doesn’t mean it’s gone :poot:

It has nothing to do with charting, it’s more with the artists themselves. Name one pop girl that released a pure pop album in the last 3 years :poot: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster7
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It has nothing to do with charting, it’s more with the artists themselves. Name one pop girl that released a pure pop album in the last 3 years :poot: 

Dua Lipa:queenga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster4life231
27 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Just a typical GP that wants PopGa back again. Can they just accept that maybe Gaga doesn't want to do pop music anymore? Expanding your artistry is more important than pleasing the GP. And Gaga knows that. Plus, who's to say that they won't treat her exactly like they did in 2010 if she returns to Pop music and avant garde looks? They might just retort to calling her 'the meat dress girl' rather than Lady Gaga.

I agree with you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
Just now, Monster7 said:

Dua Lipa:queenga:

True, but I’m talking about established pop girls, not new-comers :poot: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominic
28 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Just a typical GP that wants PopGa back again. Can they just accept that maybe Gaga doesn't want to do pop music anymore? Expanding your artistry is more important than pleasing the GP. And Gaga knows that. Plus, who's to say that they won't treat her exactly like they did in 2010 if she returns to Pop music and avant garde looks? They might just retort to calling her 'the meat dress girl' rather than Lady Gaga.

She's still "The meat dress girl" and I think she'll always be that. It was way too iconic, arguably her most iconic moment. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster7
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

True, but I’m talking about established pop girls, not new-comers :poot: 

Name an artist that didn't evolve anything from his/her initial sound 15-20 years into his/her career and was still successful:poot:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster7
2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

She's still "The meat dress girl" and I think she'll always be that. It was way too iconic, arguably her most iconic moment. 

artworks-000027040443-ldle0u-t500x500.jp

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×