Featured Posts

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McMonster08
1 minute ago, Scathach said:
Spoiler

Bradley's part is heartbreaking and shouldn't be left out

Oh my God, yes. Hearing that alone from the soundtrack is already painful, how much more if I see that scene again

giphy.webp

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Maybe this is why its an AM exlcusive for now? :shrug: 

I guess... or maybe they are just going to release the video to keep it growing but keep pushing shallow and then send this one to the radio once it is big enough / Shallow is dying / the holiday aka ballads season starts 

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

Maybe this is why its an AM exlcusive for now? :shrug: 

Hope it doesn’t get John Wayne’d cause that MV released on Apple Music first and it flop on YT

luna’s advocate

Reality
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

This will boost the album's position on AM's chart and give ASIB a sales boost.

It's just for promotion.

But isn't INLA their other big song? It's never been confirmed, but I guess everyone has always assumed that Shallow and I'll Never Love Again were like the two "singles" from this era and that everything else (i.e. Look What I Found and its music video) were like "promo singles." It does seem like it's a bit too soon.

That said, maybe they're trying to get ARUTW or ISA? for their "second single."

🃏🖤👹

wonderlanddynasty

HAHAHAHAAAAA I'M SO EXITED BOHOOOOOO GAGA'S A FKN QUEEN AND I'LL DEFINETELY CRY TOMORROW AGONVOSFGJLSL

If you are real quiet you will hear me panicing rn

Their focus is obviously on the album and movie. They don't care about the singles. Which sucks because I would have preferred a proper single roll-out (Single 1, then single 2, etc). They are throwing a bunch of good songs out there at various times to sell the album and maintain buzz. It makes sense in the overall picture; I can't argue with it. But it would be nice to satisfy the chart geek in me. I want more top 5 hits.

I still hold out hope that once they are done throwing all these songs out there, that they will release "Is That Alright" with a new music video, radio add, TTH playlist placement, etc to let that sell the album during the holidays and reach #1.

Rudz Xinc

Why can't they release ARTPOP and Joanne music videos as fast as ASIB era? :interestinga:

I'm joking :huntyga:

Look at those clowns

highlikegaga
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But isn't INLA their other big song? It's never been confirmed, but I guess everyone has always assumed that Shallow and I'll Never Love Again were like the two "singles" from this era and that everything else (i.e. Look What I Found and its music video) were like "promo singles." It does seem like it's a bit too soon.

That said, maybe they're trying to get ARUTW or ISA? for their "second single."

Hair Body Face and the other pop smashes deserved :grr:

Vitleysingur

three videos in less a month

and we only got 2 videos from 2012 to 2015:bye:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

RickMonster98

I think it's gonna be the extended version without Bradley, I don't think they would spoil the entire movie like that :green: 

I'm happy cause it's my fav song but maybe they could have released the mv for Arutw instead since how well it's doing on iTunes and Spotify, and wait for November/December for INLA :wtf:

Excited btw :woot:

• Admin changed the title to I'll Never Love Again MV tomorrow

Archived