Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

I just watched ASIB today (bit spoiler?)

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

I just watched ASIB today. Before the film, it's normal to go to toilet, so I did. But during the half of the film, I really really wanna pee in the cinema, especially when Jack pee on the stage.......:messga:

but u know, i can't leave the cinema cuz i don't want to miss any important scenes:ohwell:

I kept thinking what will happen if i really pee there, will anyone think i am copying Jack?.......... :derpga: i tried not to think about it and not dared to move ....luckily i hold it until the end of the film

The film is so good. Like the other's review, i think some scenes in the middle of the movie can be cut a bit shorter, and in stead, add more at the ending..... i will definitely watch it again!!!!!!!:wub:

Hit me a message and say hi !

The Grammys scene was one of the hardest scenes to watch in any film I’ve ever seen, because of the second hand embarrassment but also because I really needed to pee too :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Quartz

Jesus this is a conspiracy! I peed before the screening and also needed to pee like halfway through but held it in! I bet we're not the only ones :wtfga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

iAstroLeo

Are there no breaks at the middle of the movie? 

Here in theaters, there is always one unless you are the only one watching the movie and you say you don't want it :poot:

Luckily ASIB had one because I too had to go pee :derpga:

calmar
4 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Here in theaters, there is always one unless you are the only one watching the movie and you say you don't want it :poot:

At least not in America. You go before you watch it, and you go after, but the whole movie screens uninterrupted from beginning to end with the lights off. If you go to the restroom, if you get food, anything, that is your own decision to both miss a section of the movie and disturb others around you (unless you're right near an exit.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oriane
16 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I would hate that :saladga: I hate when a movie is interrupted.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Linus Gaga

Okayyyyyyy, just realized that everyone wanna pee during the movie LMAO !

24 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Jesus this is a conspiracy! I peed before the screening and also needed to pee like halfway through but held it in! I bet we're not the only ones :wtfga:

Me too :saladga:

Oriane

And it happened to me too :smh: 

Weird cause it rarely happens, I usually go to the bathroom just before the movie starts and I don't want to pee anymore during the movie, but this time I really wanted to during the second half of the movie.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The same  thing happened to me on my third screening. I wanted to pee since before always remember us this way but I hold it.

Kindness rules all.

Andreu
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

lol never heard about it hahah

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Poker said:

The same  thing happened to me on my third screening. I wanted to pee since before always remember us this way but I hold it.

Always remember we wanna pee this way

26 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Always remember we wanna pee this way

During the Grammy scene it was the worst. And then we had the shower scene, an then the buthtub scene and then all the crying omg

Kindness rules all.

Archived