Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What kind of movie should Gaga do next?

Gaga oh lala

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

The Nymphomaniac series is a gift from God himself :applause:

If we’re talking about drama, then the only correct answer is through Lars Von Trier :applause: 

I like Nymphomaniac and I like Lars Von Trier, he makes me proud to be danish, but most people I know who hasn't seen Nymphomaniac thinks it's some kind of p0rn film. I don't know how good it would be for people to think that the "rah rah bitch" is starring in a p0rn. That wouldn't exactly make them take her more serious. I could be wrong though.

I would love to see her in a Lars Von Trier film, but right now I personally think it should be something like Breaking The Waves, Dancer In The Dark or Melancholia. 

I think later in her career she could do auteur films like Nymphomaniac, but right now she should establish herself as a serious actress in more mainstream films like A Star Is Born. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I need her to be in an action flick :giveup: let mama walk away from an explosion without turning back :firega:

Or put her in the next Deadpool :deadbanana:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Regina George

Mainstream movie would be a smart move.. I’m here for Disney live action movie.. 

I'd really love gaga to star in the new lord of the rings tv show as an elf queen or something like that..  I'd love to see her in an horror movie inspired by the the art of darkness like the others and crimpson peak..  I'd love also to see her in a blockbuster super hero movie. 

Glamourpuss

Use your imaginations people.

I want her to do something a lot more special and unique rather than another Disney or superhero movie. 

She wants to do opera. Imagine if she played a character like that blue alien opera singer in the fifth element. Now that would be cool.

Whatever she chooses, I think she should be extremely selective and only work with the best directors, teams and scripts. 

Pacify Him
11 hours ago, August3 said:

I like Nymphomaniac and I like Lars Von Trier, he makes me proud to be danish, but most people I know who hasn't seen Nymphomaniac thinks it's some kind of p0rn film. I don't know how good it would be for people to think that the "rah rah bitch" is starring in a p0rn. That wouldn't exactly make them take her more serious. I could be wrong though.

I would love to see her in a Lars Von Trier film, but right now I personally think it should be something like Breaking The Waves, Dancer In The Dark or Melancholia. 

I think later in her career she could do auteur films like Nymphomaniac, but right now she should establish herself as a serious actress in more mainstream films like A Star Is Born. 

I can’t believe you call it pron :messga: the blasphemy :grr:

It’s art. It’s poetry. This kind of movie is what Gaga needs :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Smother Em Eh

I'd love for her to voice a character in a Disney movie or play a bad a$$ bitch in a action film! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

latina twilight

I want to see her in a non-musical drama for her second movie, and then get into mainstream Hollywood, maybe a romantic comedy or an action film.

As said above, it is important for her to be very strategic and careful with her decisions for the next roles, people can still be a little esceptic about her as a pop star getting into acting.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Queen Bitch
3 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

I can’t believe you call it pron :messga: the blasphemy :grr:

It’s art. It’s poetry. This kind of movie is what Gaga needs :applause:

I don't call it p0rn. Other people do:ohwell:

Archived