💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What kind of movie should Gaga do next?

Gaga oh lala

Featured Posts

Gaga oh lala

After seeing A Star is Born I would love to see her in  musical movie again.  For some reason after watching American Horror Story Hotel I also think she would be good in a horror movie/murder mystery.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I want her to jump again. I don't want her to get bogged down by doing another musical, or another remake, I want her to do something new and unexpected.

Horror would be good. I could see her taking a role in an super hero move. Maybe a drama role.

Murder Mystery TV series would be cool, she'd make a great black widow. Or, a detective/cop on the case. X-files style.

Purr more, hiss less.

Reality

I want her to do a role that is very out of her comfort zone. It's not that I don't love what she does, because I absolutely do, but I think to an extent it might seem more "natural" to her because the roles she's gotten were roles that really suited her (with probably the exception of Scathach, that said, I never watched Roanoke so I don't know). I'd like her to try all different kinds of roles. 

🃏🖤👹

Radio Ga Ga

I think the gp would be interested in seeing her do a comedy, but that's also a pretty risky genre so idk

gypsy101

i want some drama that isn’t a musical to show her range but then i’d love her in an all star cast comedy

BlahForever1

I'd really love to see Gaga star in a Disney remake, it would really help cement her star power as an actress especially if it's commercially and critically well-received. Personally, I would love to see Gaga play Meg in a live action remake of Hercules (the Disney animated version) as I think the role would be a perfect combination of vulnerability, sass, and sarcastic humour. 

I'm not too sure I want Gaga to star in Marvel/ Super hero films as those type of films tend to be quite physically taxing on the actors, and seeing as how Gaga suffers from chronic pain, I'd be worried how the role would impact her physical health. 

After a Disney film, or even another musical, I'd love for Gaga to choose a variety of roles to really show case that she's a versatile actress; we already know her as being a chameleon of pop music and as someone who can sing in multiple genres so I think it would be good for her to do the same in regards to acting. Gaga should work with well-known and critically acclaimed directors, writers, producers etc who can really push her as an actress, and show us how much she's evolved and improved from AHS: Hotel and ASIB. 

Archived