Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What scene will the Oscars use if Gaga gets nominated for Best Actress?

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

The probably won’t show a clip it’s usually a still or a description of the role :emma:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

What's scene 98? Lol

The bathtub scene.

ASIB soundtrack tracklist: #29 Scene 98 (Dialogue).

9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Scene 98 was one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie because of how raw it was. I'd love for them to use that.

Same. It was amazing :giveup:.

I really hope they show the shower scene, that's one of the pinnacles of both her acting and Bradley's. Bad thing it's kinda short.

JustAnotherDay

The issue with Scene 98 is that it is full of expletives, the Academy doesn't want to air a scene where they have to bleep out words, it looks messy. The scene where she introduces I'll Never Love Again may be used except it quite obviously spoils the movie, I can also see her introduction scene being used or the Shallow Parking Lot scene. 

was NickARTPOP

18 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

The probably won’t show a clip it’s usually a still or a description of the role :emma:

The scenes are cut out of the YouTube upload because of copyright issues. They were there in the broadcast.

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

1) why is it called scene 98? 2) will they still show it even though it has them saying the F word like 50 times?

1 that’s the scenes placement in the script. Scenes don’t have titles they’re just numbered. 

2 they censor things on tv 

ShockPop

They'll keep it cute. Scene 98 is my fave but it's too rated r to play. I imagine it'll be the scene at the bar "I don't sing my own songs" from the trailers.

Archived