šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney reportedly lands deal for $507,000 per show for new residency

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
Just now, PussyGlam said:

I find it ridiculous how people will pay to see a lip synced show. She's laughing all the way to the bank. Each to their own but it's so nonsensical to me.Ā 

i can understand why you personally wouldn't want to see her!

But forĀ me, personally as a fan i fell for her personality and her performing abilities! I love her music and admire her for everything she went through, at one point no one thought she would be able to survive 2007 and early 2008 - i'm just so proud of how far she hasĀ come! she is still an AMAZING performer to see live!

I met her in 2015 and again a few months ago and she was so polite, sweet and humble! I'm just happy for her that she seems to be at a good place in her life! I think people go to britney for a show, she knows how to put on a show! Videos do not do her justice!

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

How much will Gaga make per show so she can beat the record?

she is rumored to score 100 millions for her vegas residency

so more than 3 millions per showĀ 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Britney is set to appear at Toshiba Plaza at the front of T-Mobile Arena on Thursday night.Ā 

The event will be broadcast live on Ellen DeGeneresā€™ YouTube channel and it's expected she'll announce her new residency during the show.Ā ļ»æ

Ā 

Well,,, it's even her own show to announce residency for.

Ā 

https://mobile.twitter.com/glaad/status/1052289617448378368

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Gimme More
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Well,,, it's even her own show to announce residency for.

Ā 

https://mobile.twitter.com/glaad/status/1052289617448378368

Ā 

Ā 

i know i saw that, britney's team is just awful tbh so i know not to expect much from them. Atleast they made the Piece Of Me announce a big deal in 2013Ā :selena::neyde:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i know i saw that, britney's team is just awful tbh so i know not to expect much from them. Atleast they made the Piece Of Me announce a big deal in 2013Ā :selena::neyde:

Ya, the whole fanfare was nice, curious what will she bring on this glaad event

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Gimme More
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ya, the whole fanfare was nice, curious what will she bring on this glaad event

the meltdowns on breathe heavy / exhale are going to be catastrophic!Ā :saladga::awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

I'm sure Gaga is very happy for Britney.Ā  For those who missed this iconic moment:

Ā 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gimme More
Just now, Ronk said:

I'm sure Gaga is very happy for Britney.Ā  For those who missed this iconic moment:

Ā 

they both seem like big fans of each other!

i still hope for a duet one day! I'm sure Gaga's show will do amazing like Piece of Me and will break records. I wouldn't be surprised if she does better than Britney if I'm honest (i love britney and she is my favourite pop star) butĀ i'd be happy for Gaga!

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

blackpink
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

i honestly don't know, i'm actually not really a stan of Gaga, but i like this forum and do really like her songs.

I wish her well, i'm sure her residency will do great! hopefully it'll make britney amp it up bit more!:awkney:

Iā€™m hoping that they could perform together! I know thatā€™s highly unlikely in 2018 and wouldā€™ve been more likely to happenĀ 10 years ago in their primes, but still.Ā 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Park Theater? do artists usually share venues in Vegas?Ā 

Yeah they do! Planet Hollywood's AXIS theatre was built for britney's show but ended up being shared with J-Lo etc

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Iā€™m hoping that they could perform together! I know thatā€™s highly unlikely in 2018 and wouldā€™ve been more likely to happenĀ 10 years ago in their primes, but still.Ā 

i know it's extremely unlikely but would be amazing!

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Archived