Apple Music
society

Student may have handed out cookies made with grandparents ashes

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Police are investigating the possibility that a high-school student made cookies mixed with human remains and gave them to unknowing classmates to eat, CBS Sacramento reports. Several students ate the cookies at DaVinci High School that police suspect may have included the ashes of one of the student's grandparents.

So far, the evidence comes from student testimony. The cookies haven't been tested yet.

Read more:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/davis-california-high-school-student-may-have-given-others-cookies-made-with-grandparents-ashes/

If this is true.. I don't know what to say. Only a mentally disturbed person could do this :what::air:

Edited by Bellatrix
He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 7

nicolasrumet

Lmao.... This sounds like the worst psycho troll ever... Unbelievable

• LMAO 2

DelusionalGaga

If someone put a person's remains in their cookies and I already ate them I wouldn't want to know. Like, don't tell me. :air:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 13
  • Thanks 2

FATCAT

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 2

nicolasrumet
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

If someone put a person's remains in their cookies and I already ate them I wouldn't want to know. Like, don't tell me. :air:

I was eating a chewy bar when I read this and now it feels too chewy... just the thought of having human remains in it makes me wanna vomit 

• LMAO 7

neptugne

is that forced cannibalism? in a way? lmao bc technically you're eating what was human :madge:

either way so gross and nasty, if not legal action as well he should be expelled

• Shook 1

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I was eating a chewy bar when I read this and now it feels too chewy... just the thought of having human remains in it makes me wanna vomit 

Exactly why I don't wanna know. I'd spend the rest of my life over a toilet bowl :air:

Lippoutou

Lmao objectively it is just dust, we all have already drunk water molecules that came from somebody else's pee, meat that contained carbon atoms that have belonged to dinosaurs and such...

Though the motivation of that guy is very disturbing.

Edited by Lippoutou
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

geopang

Some people are truly sick in the head. Psychopathic behavior at a young age is a significant predictor for adult psychopathy. 

Shipper

Eat my dust. 

Or eat my grandparent's dust. 

People takes thing too literal. 

Box me up

Sharyu
42 minutes ago, neptugne said:

is that forced cannibalism? in a way? lmao bc technically you're eating what was human :madge:

either way so gross and nasty, if not legal action as well he should be expelled

The line is unclear, cannibalism isn't illegal per se, but it's illegal how you obtain the meat. (In the US)

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Weasel

Oh wow, I'd keep vomiting until I have nothing left to vomit, but that could take a while :trollga:

Rainbow1

sub-buzz-30111-1539824119-1.jpg

Police in Davis, California, are investigating allegations that a 16-year-old baked her grandfather’s ashes into sugar cookies and, with the help of another student, distributed them to classmates, some of whom ate them.

Davis Police Lieutenant Paul Doroshov told BuzzFeed News that sometime in early October, the female student at Da Vinci Charter Academy allegedly baked the cookies at home, brought them to school, and along with another female student, handed the cookies to her classmates, nine of whom ate the sweets.

The two students told some classmates what was in the cookies but withheld the secret ingredient from others. Some students who knew about the ashes apparently ate the baked goods anyway.

No charges have been filed, Doroshov said, and police are working with the school on how to resolve the matter.

According to two Da Vinci students who spoke to BuzzFeed News, the baker received a suspension, and is now back at school. It is unclear whether her alleged accomplice was disciplined.

“The cookies were grey and they didn’t look like regular sugar cookies,” Boggess said.

“The craziest part to me is that she seemed unphased and was bragging about what she did," Boggess said. "Saying that his leg could be in one cookie, with a big grin on her face. That’s when I handed it back to her and just was in total disbelief.”

Another student told BuzzFeed News that he knew what was in the cookies, and ate one anyway. 

“Ash is ash, doesn’t matter where it comes from. It really isn’t that big of a deal.”

“I didn’t believe her until she pulled out the urn,” he told KCRA. He ate the cookie, although its not clear if that was before or after he found out what was in it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/blakemontgomery/teen-allegedly-bakes-grandfathers-ashes-cookies?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeednews&ref=bffbbuzzfeednews

Edited by Rainbow1
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 3