Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Idea: The Fame Ball Tour (DVD)

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

As we now have the visuals for the tour, it's a given that we all want a DVD of the tour, however, there are not enough videos of each song from the setlist and same show that are HQ, so my idea was to make more of a documentary DVD using her early Transmissions Gagavision videos before each track starts just to break the performances up a bit. 

Thoughts?

Kulture Kiari

There's already a The Fame Ball Tour fan made dvd tho. It's not the best, but it certainly gives you what it felt like to be watching that tour live. 

StuckInMyMind
31 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

There's already a The Fame Ball Tour fan made dvd tho. It's not the best, but it certainly gives you what it felt like to be watching that tour live. 

Link?

MEDONER
On 10/17/2018 at 10:31 AM, GovernmentCunt said:

As we now have the visuals for the tour, it's a given that we all want a DVD of the tour, however, there are not enough videos of each song from the setlist and same show that are HQ, so my idea was to make more of a documentary DVD using her early Transmissions Gagavision videos before each track starts just to break the performances up a bit. 

Thoughts?

Did the final version of The Face and HD of The Brain leak?

We have the technology tbh...

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

StuckInMyMind
On 10/23/2018 at 7:57 AM, L A D Y G A G said:

is this still on?

I want to do it but I don’t have the means to execute it such as software, footage and time

We can create a group discussion if u want.. Im sure there will be lots of FameGa stan that would like to contribute for a documentary-ish Fame Ball DVD :nick:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

5 hours ago, GovernmentCunt said:

I want to do it but I don’t have the means to execute it such as software, footage and time

I also have some interesting old clips that almost everyone already forgot that would fit perfectly into it. Hmu anytime 

Jsyk im really into this kinds of stuff but im not sure if it will be worth making or if the fanbase would like it.. Idk maybe we'll just be wasting time and effort... Or ... Idk :giveup:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, L A D Y G A G said:

I also have some interesting old clips that almost everyone already forgot that would fit perfectly into it. Hmu anytime 

Jsyk im really into this kinds of stuff but im not sure if it will be worth making or if the fanbase would like it.. Idk maybe we'll just be wasting time and effort... Or ... Idk :giveup:

At least we’ll have it for ourselves

TheAlienatedNYC

I'm planning to do one very soon, of the 1.0 version

11 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

I'm planning to do one very soon, of the 1.0 version

this topic is about the Fame Ball not the Monster Ball :)

Hi Its Nicole
16 minutes ago, artElias said:

this topic is about the Fame Ball not the Monster Ball :)

There is a 1.0 Fame Ball aka the DJ Version 

Hello Gaga

Archived