Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 Predictions: Shallow in Top 10

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Looks like it's gonna be a second week in the Top 10 for "Shallow" next week. And remember, Simon Falk underestimated "Shallow"'s position this week by one position. 

ConnorFilm

A Gaga single spending more than one week in the top 10!? It must be 2013 again! ;)

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

keith ink

Can someone explain to me how radio numbers are infused with BB formula? And when is the payola happening? Interscope wake up :saladga: we have an imminent hit do u fckin job!!!!!

Curunir
18 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

A Gaga single spending more than one week in the top 10!? It must be 2013 again! ;)

Applause was THAT BOP :tony:

Galagala

Insterscope, Gaga ,and Bobby really don't exactly know how to gain commercial success.:selena:

"Shallow" could have been sent to the radios in its first week or the second week and easily landed at top 3. 

I feel like little monsters are wiser and care more about her career/success than herself and her team sometimes:triggered::triggered:.

They just messed up with another precious chance again.

Anyway, better late than never, Shallow is now on radios.

7 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Insterscope, Gaga ,and Bobby really don't exactly know how to gain commercial success.:selena:

"Shallow" could have been sent to the radios in its first week or the second week and easily landed at top 3. 

I feel like little monsters are wiser and care more about her career/success than herself and her team sometimes:triggered::triggered:.

It's the 2nd highest pop song on AM US, still #1 on iTunes, ASIB is #1 and 2 on iTunes, radio growing now will add even more power + longevity :vegas: think positive :sis:

Economy
12 hours ago, keith ink said:

Can someone explain to me how radio numbers are infused with BB formula? And when is the payola happening? Interscope wake up :saladga: we have an imminent hit do u fckin job!!!!!

It's a big part of the chart but because radio AI always peaks long after sales and streams already peaked, for a song to go #1 from high radio usually it has to still have some sales and streams left... Or just be a really big radio hit

I don't know the exact formula breakdown tho

I know sales some couple years ago increased in significance per sale but because sales are lower than they used to be, it keeps its relevance flat at best

DiscoHeaven23
19 hours ago, Galagala said:

Ehh it’ll be okay, it’s getting massive adds on radio now

Archived