💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga’s oversized suit is going viral

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha
1570uw1.jpg
It’s funny and sad at the same time because there’s a stament behind this outfit.. I’m also happy that nowadays Gaga is everywhere on social media.
You know this is just my opinion, right?

LaLuna

I don't see what the big deal with that suit is... I mean, we've seen her wear weirder outfits :ohwell:

moonsago

Ya’ll she looks INSANE in that suit, it’s simply beautiful with a story behind it but also without, just gorgeous. One of my fav Gaga looks in the past few months. 

derpmonster

People talking about Gaga's weird and statement based outfits? It really is 2009 again :air:

I LOVE IT :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Shipper

She is a rock star.  She is filling in huge shoes to revive the music and movie industry with a true talented star.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

AndyDWUW
58 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Ya’ll she looks INSANE in that suit, it’s simply beautiful with a story behind it but also without, just gorgeous. One of my fav Gaga looks in the past few months. 

What’s the story behind it?? 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Promo is promo. :vegas: it’s the little things like this that keep her in the public’s eye

Well said :golfclap:

36 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

What’s the story behind it?? 🤔🤔

The speech I’m embedded in the OP!

3 hours ago, Nemo said:

NBA vibes? No, she's auditioning for the Talking Heads.

Stop-Making-Sense-2.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc6aed854726c5263

:party:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MothaOnThatBeat
5 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I don't see what the big deal with that suit is... I mean, we've seen her wear weirder outfits :ohwell:

I feel like Gaga has "normalized" for so long now people are forgetting she not only has worn meat, but firebolting bras, a dead muppet suit, a stripper gown, paint vomit, ect.....

I get this feeling 12 year old gay boys that are discovering her right now (that were literally 2 when she came out mind you) see her in a totally different way than we do. Which kinda is crazy when you think about it. To 12-16 year olds on the internet this is "crazyGa". :ladyhaha:

They clearly don't remember dildo's being thrown on stage at the Born This Way Ball and crotch holes and blood and the true meanings behind Poker Face and Gaga thirst-trapping to Cake Like Lady Gaga while pouring Jameson over 19 year old twinks and eating barbie doll's heads off while singing about dead Princess Diana on her piano followed by instagram stories of her in Beverly Hills getting balls deep high with Lindsay Lohan and Lana Del Rey and talking about humming in the woods for hours blind and naked whilst humping rocks with Marina after planning her trips to space, her performance at G-A-Y to show off her vagina, Volantis, and the occasional late night little monsters.com blurb where she would drunkenly unveil a title of an ARTPOP song that would never make the album. :oops: aka...the Glory Days. 

So yeah...I get it. To them an oversized suit is "controversial". :poot:

Archived