💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jackson Saved the Ending (Spoiler)

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Andreu

I agree, but not entirely

When I listen the song, if it's the version in the movie I feel shivers when it switches to him (although it feels like it was recorded with a phone lol) and when I'm listening the extended I'm like K, cool song

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

I think the goal of the scene is to showcase how Ally can grow out of Jackson and will remain to be a star, more than just a "way to make you cry". Only the bradley part is supposed to be sad. 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I kind of felt the same but then I understood that it's hard if she went in with crazy levels of emotions because she has to sing - and when you listen to the soundtrack, she she literally sounds perfectI imagine she wouldn't be able to do that if she's breaking down on stage :messga:

And that Jackson bit was FOUL. I wasn't fkn rEADY I FEEL TRICKED. I was bawling like a weakass bitch 

joannesrats

I agree. I was teary throughout the song just because it was finally the release of so much emotional tension, but when Jackson came on singing I completely lost it. 

keith ink

When LMs suddenly become movie experts/directors :fthis:

The last 10mins of the film were praised by critics so who are you to say that it was her weakest performance?

TheAlpha
4 minutes ago, keith ink said:

When LMs suddenly become movie experts/directors :fthis:

The last 10mins of the film were praised by critics so who are you to say that it was her weakest performance?

I have an opinion as a consumer?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Smarticle

I did feel like INLA lacked a punch, but the quick cut did add some emotional value even though they were already showing a montage of Jackson

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

FinnishGypsy
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

to me, personally, Jackson's scenes and his whole character were much more emotionally deep than Ally's character

6 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She felt strong, proud and powerful so that's the moment when star was truly born

Well in my opinion, one of the underlying messages of the movie was the following: in order for one star to be born, an existing star must die. Hence the emphasis on Jackson’s downfall and the foreshadowing of what will conceivably be the unfortunate future of Ally’s career. 

Willing to accept the possibility that my theory is completely incorrect, however. 

latina twilight

Saved? Nope. I think "complement" is the correct word for that. It was meant to be.

And still, I see perfectly the emotion in both her acting and her voice, it was beautiful and I think that's one of many scenes that make her deserve an Oscar nomination, especiAlly the very last shot of her.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

IvyInferno

Oh damn Jackson made me cry a lot but I tought Gaga was magical.

And I understand everything now since I just learned it was shot the day Sonja died :(

lol

for me that was utterly unecessary, much more the way it was edited

Bradley cooper has long way to go. it was so abrupt, te song and gaga's performance were more than enough

Archived