Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

doppelganger
3 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

When you’re in a relationship i hope someone wishes you “luck” and then adds that what you have doesn’t feel genuine to them. 

So rude. 

And don’t assume to think what Gaga projects to the world as reality (ie the Bradley Gaga chemistry). Clearly she’s keeping her private life private. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m really happy for her. This is what Gaga needs, someone who can flow with her life as much as possible. Her life is very chaotic and she’s always gonna be on the go, chasing her dreams. She tried it with Taylor till it exhausted them both.

As cute as BradGa is, it’ll never work out. Once they go through different phases in their stardom, it’ll be a struggle not to lose each other. 

She’s getting older, and she wants stability. Carino might be her best bet for that. The past year, she’s been glowing. So I think we all need to shut up and let her glow.

Head Empty

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know

She probably wants to keep things with Christian private, which is why she didn't announce the engagement when it happened. And which is why she won't look thrilled when paparazzi is taking their picture when they're together, unlike when she's together with Bradley for planned promotional events.

LateToCult

They engaged quickly tho. She’s been wearing that ring a long time 

inb4 Christian is the reason she broke up with Taylor

Bolkins

I’m happy for them, I think Christian adores her in a way that her other boyfriends haven’t, just look at the tattoo on his arm and his IG account dedicated to her. I doubt Taylor would of shown that much PDA, I always got the impression he was too masc and being ‘Gagas bf’ cramped his style. Christian however, is basically a full blown LM and isnt shy about showing his support towards her which I think is very very sweet and thats how a relationship should be really. 

Another great aspect about Christian is that he has his own success in life. He manages plenty of famous people at CAA so the conflict Gaga had in the past regarding her partners not encouraging her own success is probably non-existent with Christian. 

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

inb4 Christian is the reason she broke up with Taylor

Tbh I thought that but things happen and we will never know 

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I’m happy for them, I think Christian adores her in a way that her other boyfriends haven’t, just look at the tattoo on his arm and his IG account dedicated to her. I doubt Taylor would of shown that much PDA, I always got the impression he was too masc and being ‘Gagas bf’ cramped his style. Christian however, is basically a full blown LM and isnt shy about showing his support towards her which I think is very very sweet and thats how a relationship should be really. 

Another great aspect about Christian is that he has his own success in life. He manages plenty of famous people at CAA so the conflict Gaga had in the past regarding her partners not encouraging her own success is probably non-existent with Christian. 

It comes off as v controlling tho but we don’t know anything the body language is just weird tbh but I am happy for her. I am also nervous for her meaning that it’s what she really wants vs settling 

JazzGa
2 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

I don’t think it has anything to w being on brand I think people genuinely see she looks upset every time she’s w him but you are right that it’s none of our business. 

O_o I think you are projecting a lot onto her and Xtian, I have no idea where you're getting this narrative. Check these pics of them looking not upset and normal:

lady-gaga16.jpg

lady-gaga-christian-carino.jpg

lady-gaga-christian-carino.jpg&w=700&c=s

rs_634x1024-181016040605-634-Christian-C

This pic is so hot it legit feels NSFW, the expressions of desire are :saira:

TayGa and CoopGa always look good together, duh, they are both ACTORS who are professionals at being aware of their body language and sending the perfect message to the CAMERA! I think Christian seems much more genuine. I also think Christian does not like paparazzi at all, so he tends to look sour in pap snapz. As seasoned celebs "in the biz", Bradley and Taylor work the paparazzi to their advantage. 

When LMs really non-jokingly think Cooper and Gaga are in love, or that Taylor and Gaga were perfect, I feel like you guys have just fallen for Hollywood's oldest trick in the book. :smh: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lavenderblondee

I judge anyone who gets a tattoo of their s/o that early. I’ve never known luck for people who rush commitment that fast. I will always wish she’s happy though, and I hope and can assume she is :vegas:

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

I judge anyone who gets a tattoo of their s/o that early. I’ve never known luck for people who rush commitment that fast. I will always wish she’s happy though, and I hope and can assume she is :vegas:

Yup it feels like he trapped her into it from the get go 

Mr Ricky

Idk why people want to have Gaga & Bradley. It's all professional and it won't happen. I'm glad she's happy with the man who takes care of her. :giggle:

Crossfit

Archived