Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's emotional acceptance speech @ ELLE' Women In Hollywood event

asana15

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I had to download the IGTV app, I guess it's only on there.

I guess you need to update instagram? I dont have the app but i can see the video :huh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

I guess you need to update instagram? I dont have the app but i can see the video :huh:

Lol probably. I never update anything. :laughga:

Grigiogyal

To those who can't find the video, click on IGTV, which is the symbol next to your DMs. Search Elle US and there are 3 videos of her speech.

Sneaky Oliver

Did she quote Black Jesus at the end? I couldn't hear it well, but I heard Amen Fashion! :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Did she quote Black Jesus at the end? I couldn't hear it well, but I heard Amen Fashion! :cryga:

I definitely heard Amen Fashion :diane:

6 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's an emotional speech but "And I really wish my friend Lena Dunham was here tonight because I think she could probably articulate this much better than me. And I hope we can all agree that she’s a remarkable woman." nnnn :wtfga:

5 hours ago, Stef said:

Not sure if opening up about sexual assault a mere two weeks after discussing how we should believe the woman's version of events on the grounds of psychology on Colbert, and then calling Dunham a remarkable woman in the same sentence is wise but, you do you sis x

I mean I dislike Lena but... what did she do? :messga: Aside from being annoying? Like did she assault someone or anything? 

crisTEAne
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

she did, and she even said, "to quote myself" :cryga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KevinLeto

Amazing speech! And to all of you who complains, she was being very cleverly funny in her speech AND the speech is meant to inspire those sitting in that room, those with a platform. 

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

She’s a true queen, a true hero, for always using her platform and her influence to support and empower those who need it most. I am so proud to call myself a Little Monster. :nick:

1 hour ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

Who is Lena

Lena Dunham, creator of the hit tv show "Girls" you might know her from AHS Cult? 

4 hours ago, Grigiogyal said:

To those who can't find the video, click on IGTV, which is the symbol next to your DMs. Search Elle US and there are 3 videos of her speech.

Gonna wait for that Youtube link I guess sounds like a lot of work

Archived