asana15

Featured Posts

alp0707

Just watched the video and this might be her best accrptance speech

“My fiancee Christian” is cute tho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was an amazing speech... I loved it.

And to the person on the first page( you know who you are)... Shut it... and go watch comedy movie if you want to laugh... ungrateful *********************

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

tomsches

Errrm she talks about how in Hollywood people only care about what you wear when she became famous for wearing these outlandish costumes 

I don't even have words. She's such a beautiful person inside and out, I love how much she genuinely cares about the world and others when she doesn't have to. As a woman I'm so glad to have her as in inspiration in my life, and that she uses her voice to speak up for us.

ChromaticPrincess
56 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Errrm she talks about how in Hollywood people only care about what you wear when she became famous for wearing these outlandish costumes 

:triggered:

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

18 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I dont understand how to fine the video of her speech. Can someone help?

It's on Elle Usa's IGTV profile!

giskardsb
5 hours ago, Galagala said:

I love her:wub: but.......

Can I expect any funny/relaxing/unpretentious/delightful interview or speech from her instead of always talking about something serious/positive/emotional?:gum::gum: I can't really watch her recent interviews from the begining to the end so far.

women are being attacked, mocked, and belittled by men in power.   The current USA administration has set us on a path of intolerance, xenophobia, mysogeny, and fear of others.   USA social tolerance is going down, overt racism is going up.    

So, lets not complain that Gaga is being "pretentious" when she is expressing her concerns about a screwed up world that seems to be getting more screwed up on a daily basis.

Katie14
18 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

It's on Elle Usa's IGTVï»ż profile!

on instagram? I didn't see anything about IGTV.

Just now, Katie14 said:

on instagram? I didn't see anything about IGTV.

I had to download the IGTV app, I guess it's only on there.

Archived