Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
opinion

Most Conceited Stars in Hollywood

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I went to check the comments expecting to see a lot of love for Bradley but majority seem to not like him?:gum:

Edited by TheAlpha
You know this is just my opinion, right?
  • Shook 3

RAMROD

Bill Nye tbh. He is an 🍑hole in real life. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ IMMORTALIS ♥ VITIUM ♥ ADORATIO ♥ SORROWFUL HYSTERIA ♥
  • Shook 1

Aquarius

does this mean that gaga’s the sole reason ASIB is thriving? :oprah:

Dreamer
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Shipper

I was watching some movie reviews in YT and some of them said they normally wouldn't watch a Bradley Cooper film cause he's stuck up... (And apparently talented at singing and directing too) 

But if he even tries to say anything bad about Gaga in the future.

Well just try and flip on us Bradley,  just try. :huntyga:

:wtfga:oh no he doesn't have a twitter to cancel. He is smart. 

Box me up
  • LMAO 2

jinko

I HATE that Nicki Swift channel! She really thrives off of negativity :madge: She also does those "why wouldn't hollywood cast ____" - I mean isn't yhat offensive af!!! If ever she does a Gaga video I S 2 G :madge:

• Like 6

KatieJudasGaga4

They did this to Gaga too (well Watchmojo) they said she is rude to her workers, fashion designers or whatever. Just don't pay attention to these things, they just want views. smh

"Crash Through The Surface, Where They Can't Hurt Us"
  • Like 1

Glamourpuss

The vibe I always got from Bradley is that he is a normal, down to earth, humble guy. He comes across as laid back in interviews I've seen over the years. I've never come across any articles, comments, interviews that show him to be stuck up or worse. 

• Like 8

Notget
19 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They did this to Gaga too (well Watchmojo) they said she is rude to her workers, fashion designers or whatever. Just don't pay attention to these things, they just want views. smh

But why would Watchmojo make up something like that?

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Notget said:

But why would Watchmojo make up something like that?

Idk if you are being sarcastic or not, but in the videos, they didn't really give any examples at all, only 1, but it didn't even make any sense. Watchmojo over exaggerates their videos, so....

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
"Crash Through The Surface, Where They Can't Hurt Us"

TheAlpha
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

The vibe I always got from Bradley is that he is a normal, down to earth, humble guy. He comes across as laid back in interviews I've seen over the years. I've never come across any articles, comments, interviews that show him to be stuck up or worse. 

Yea. That’s why I was wondering why the hate for him in the comment section. They seem to agree that he is a great actor. But he’s “stuck up.”

Edited by TheAlpha
You know this is just my opinion, right?
  • Like 1

dynamite

I wouldn't trust YouTube comments as a basis for anything tbh. They hate everyone on there. 

• Like 3

Adarsh Soni

Nicki swift is the WORST. And their subscribers/regular commentors are literally the WORST.

Bradley

If you want to know how a celebrity is like, watch his actions on and off interviews, not based on a YouTube compilation video.

Bradley greeted and signed autographs for tons of fans during all of his premieres of A Star Is Born, something I did not expect from him. He's so polite in each and every interview and treats his co-stars with tremendous respect, why would he do anything different towards the fans - the people who support his projects and his career?

And whoever that made that video did a terrible job because Nicki Minaj and Cardi B aren't in the video.

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.
  • Like 2

StrawberryBlond

Nicki Swift made another similar video not too long ago with "arrogant" celebrities. This one's got different stars but is even better and contains better receipts:

I had no idea Catherine Zeta-Jones said that kinda stuff. And that Faye Dunaway segment had me shook.

hpmcmill
On 10/16/2018 at 12:39 AM, RAMROD said:

Bill Nye tbh. He is an 🍑hole in real life. 

I met him once and he was really nice!