Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hot 100 - Flo Rida #1, Katy #4, Taylor #72

craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whiskey_mouth

Wait, I don't understand. I'm completely lost on these new rules. I thought the rule was now that chart position was based more on radio play and you're claiming that Taylor debuted at #72 because she's already got enough airplay. Huh?

The radio tracking goes from Wednesday to Tuesday, while the sales go from Monday to Sunday. Taylor already accumulated enough radio audience impressions in 2 days to chart at #72, not counting sales yet.

The actual formula isn't based more on radio play, but just less based on sales.

Taylor won't debut #1 and this lessen the chance of her going #1 next week.

It doesn't hurt Taylor for next week. All her sales will be in the Mon-Sun chartweek.

What I didn't expect, was her getting enough airplay in one day to chart based on the Wed-Tues airplay chartweek. That #72 is purely airplay.

RAMROD

phew.... u just don't have any idea of what i feel right now :laughga:

Gaga cn lose. Dgm.

But not to this shallow b---h who plays victim all the time and antagonize her exes that she dated for obvs reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It doesn't hurt Taylor for next week. All her sales will be in the Mon-Sun chartweek.

What I didn't expect, was her getting enough airplay in one day to chart based on the Wed-Tues airplay chartweek. That #72 is purely airplay.

It doesn't matter...she'll peak at #2 like Bieber...yes....yes she will.(¬â€¿Ã‚¬)

Robotboy

i knew whistle would go no.1 but some chart monsters made me believe katy would get it. she got so owned for discounting again.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Interesting figures - to reconcile them I have to increase the contribution of streaming from about 15% to 20% of the total.

Whistle's 9% rise in streaming was a big help for it while Wide Awakes 11% fall in streaming stuffed it.

Whistle got a better Nielsen airplay figure (+4 points) and Wide Awake worse airplay (-6 points) than Mediabase figures had suggested.

It doesn't matter...she'll peak at #2 like Bieber...yes....yes she will.(¬â€¿Ã‚¬)

Sorry V-Dawg, but it's going #1

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

August 15, 2012 1:42 PM

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift from the album We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Single

So now we wait...

84OYN.jpg

Arturo

Rihanna, bby :(

She's been in the Top 10 forever (mostly because of airplay) so she's doing fairly well.

Archived