series

Charmed Reboot Discussion

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlahForever1

Is there anywhere that people from outside the US can watch the reboot? I don't think it's airing in my country (NZ) :/ 

highlikegaga
11 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I'm on mobile right now, and it's telling me I can only see it through the app. Is it possible to see it with my laptop instead?

idk. i don't use this site, but i think it's the app for mobile and the browser for laptops :vegas:

11 hours ago, BlahForever1 said:

Is there anywhere that people from outside the US can watch the reboot? I don't think it's airing in my country (NZ) :/ 

legally? nowhere

illegally? :vegas:

I watched it and it was ok... At some points, you can see that they are trying too hard to be different from the original... And all sjw stuff is kinda cringy... I mean we need it but in this show, its kinda cringe... I will watch it even tho it will never be good as original... But I don't see it having more than 2 seasons 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bradley
10 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Charmed is doing a reboot!!!!

I've never even heard of or watched the original thing :huntyga:

It was terrible :awkney:

And like a Cuban mother did a Puarto Rican daughter, African-Caribbean daughter and White-African daughter.

Like Lil Kim said in How Many Licks "I've been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces, ah hell I even f*** with different races":awkney:

This is so forced diversity gone wrong.. it makes no single sense, like genetically makes no single sense :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Silvestro Devacelli

I’ve said it once and i’ll say it again, CW u need to change your directors !!!! It looks like riverd*le, like i fell in love with today’s episode of ahs, sarah did a great job ! 

Rudz Xinc

The Night King has crossed over to Charmed :icega:

The CGI was horrendous

But I actually enjoyed, and I'm pretty sure it will get cancelled soon

I'll give it two seasons

Look at those clowns

Mirages

Honestly the CGI was bad, but nothing compared to that awful writing, pacing and acting. I really hated that white lighter. It's getting cancelled soon anyways... I'm not watching more episodes. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived