💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Christian + Gaga

Gagally

Featured Posts

Well -  clearly his appearance says more about her, than him.  She really is the Acceptance Queen. 

Watch As I Dive In

8 hours ago, Gagally said:

DpmYglSU0AAlm2N?format=jpg&name=orig

That is it. I am not a judgemental person. I am not a snob. But WTF is with the scuffed shoes? Is this a social statement or what? I honestly do not believe I have ever seen LG in the same clothes, same shoes,=  nothing is repeated. And this guy appears to own one set of clothes, one pair of shoes, and may be the only male in the universe who does not know about shoe polish. Seriously, is this purposeful? Practically disrespectful. And has he washed his hair? /Shudder.

ETA: Oh wait, that is a suit jacket he found some where. His formal wear.

Come on Christian lovers - bring it.

How can you say you're not a judgemental person then go on to judge him for a whole paragraph? lmao.

Schizophonic

in her acceptance speech she said: "my fiance christian".... i think its the first time she said it out loud, right?

2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

in her acceptance speech she said: "my fiance christian".... i think its the first time she said it out loud, right?

That is what all the news stories are saying. Official now. Gaga being who she is... I can not see her being anything but herself. We need to embrace it now too.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived