GagaStefi

Featured Posts

TheQueen

OMG THEY ADDED THE LIGHT UP WAND AND THE FAME MONSTER BEACH TOWEL 

I thought you meant the triangle wand thing

ChicaSkas

I wish

Seconded

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LadyLittleMonster

So far I have those to coming, and I'm beginning to loose hope on my MTN lunchbox

Don't! Mine shipped today! :party:

If you only did standard shipping, it'll probably be a couple more days for you. When I did the pre-order, I paid the extra $$$ for guaranteed release date delivery, and since the site said "This item is due to be released ON or AROUND February 8th", and it didn't happen, I sent them an e-mail saying I wanted my money back for the extra shipping cost I had to pay, when it was a couple weeks past what IS considered "around" the 8th (it's been almost 2 months - JM&J) The refunded me, but they did upgrade me to 2-Day Air when they got their shipment.

So if you haven't gotten your shippment confirmation, I hope you get it soon! 89617.gif

Is the Foam Monster Claw rare, and was it only apart of VIP packages? Also are "Local Crew" Shirts from the BTWB rare or hard to find as well?

ChicaSkas

Is the Foam Monster Claw rare, and was it only apart of VIP packages? Also are "Local Crew" Shirts from the BTWB rare or hard to find as well?

Anything that says Local Crew is rare, because the production was limited for only the members of tour staff who worked on the show when it arrived in cities. So if Gaga has 300 employees on the tour, roadies, techies, sound guys, boom operators, ect, ect, ect --- there are only 300 shirts made.

The foam claw was only available as part of the VIP packages, so yes, it's rare-er, but nowhere near as rare as Local Crew stuff.

I found my paw by a janitor's bin in Los Angeles at my show.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luckystef8

Don't! Mine shipped today! :party:

If you only did standard shipping, it'll probably be a couple more days for you. When I did the pre-order, I paid the extra $$$ for guaranteed release date delivery, and since the site said "This item is due to be released ON or AROUND February 8th", and it didn't happen, I sent them an e-mail saying I wanted my money back for the extra shipping cost I had to pay, when it was a couple weeks past what IS considered "around" the 8th (it's been almost 2 months - JM&J) The refunded me, but they did upgrade me to 2-Day Air when they got their shipment.

So if you haven't gotten your shippment confirmation, I hope you get it soon! 89617.gif

They did that for mine but I cancelled it later on because someone gave me their's

totalhate

did any of you who ordered on st patrick's day got your orders shipped already? mine says in progress still...

imafall3nstar

My all over face sweater order just got cancelled by Bravado. :( Does anyone know of anyone selling XLs? 

Anyone as obsessed with this thread as I am?  :lolgaga:

I would be but I have no money :nooo:

Edited by Yoshi

Wtf, I just tired to order some more things from LiveNation... (just the two towels) and it calculated the shipping to $66 for International Rapid and $139 for International Priority (the slower one??)....like WHAT! I've never seen shipping prices that INSANELY HIGH. No way I can afford that! And I think it must be a mistake because it's listing the slower shipping option as like $139...which just can't be right. I emailed them. 

Taylor Monster

did any of you who ordered on st patrick's day got your orders shipped already? mine says in progress still...

I ordered the airfreshners during the ST.P day sale and it shipped 2 days ago. Give it a day or so. 

What did you order?