💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

Has anyone ordered from the LiveNation site!??!

A friend of mine did with our posters. Everything went fine as far as I know. We got them within a week.

after a month and 4 days I got my lunchbox and air fresheners

Oh wonderful.  :noparty:

TheQueen

@TheQueen I Have!

How long did it take them to process your order and ship them?

A friend of mine did with our posters. Everything went fine as far as I know. We got them within a week.

Oh wonderful.  :noparty:

Oh I was gonna ask how long they took to ship them, guess I'm gonna be waiting a while!

If anyone sees the Marry The Night lunchbox and The Edge Of Glory cartoon necklace anywhere, please let me know! I can't find either of them.

You looking for a MTN lunchbox? PM me.

Pop Art

the edge of glory necklace just ended on ebay with no bids

Craaap. How much was it?

Edited by The Night

ARTPOP Gypsy

@theQueen i had to contact them... it took them about a week just to process the order!

Really? We got ours within a week. Bravado seems to be dragging their feet though. They've already charged me but my order still says "in progress". They normally don't charge you until it's been shipped.

dfghuer5

I'm still waiting for my first order to arrive from BRavado.. ordered it on the 8th of Feb, shippied on the 11th and still ahsnt arrived... : is this normal?

Vanilla

I have the Jo beerbottle opener/key chain, gaga bike key chain, tour book, lighter, gagabike usb 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

dfghuer5

add a particular item to your cart, then change the amount of stock you "Want to buy" e.g. change it to 100 items, if it comes with a message like "There is not enough inventory to complete your purchase" or something like that, they continue to lower the number of items until you get to a number where that message wont come up, that is how many are left in stock :)

How can you check how much in stock there is left on particular items?

Edited by MoichoiloiGagaFan

Luckystef8

I'm still waiting for my first order to arrive from BRavado.. ordered it on the 8th of Feb, shippied on the 11th and still ahsnt arrived... : is this normal?

It says you're in Australia, did you order from the U.S store?

Luckystef8

Received my package today! I got the pride socks and tank. These socks are WAY MORE COMFORTABLE than the keep ur legs closed ones. The tank is really loose. I feel it makes me look a little gay tho and im straight but what ev.