Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

gardenpanty

if you have one in L ill literally give u my kidney

sorry honey but they're both M & i wouldn't sell them even for ur kidney :(

Edited by weedprincess

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone have a sweater in XL that they wanna trade for a BTW jacket/anyone wanna buy a BTW jacket?

Does anyone have the gagacorn stickers? And terry cloth?

Also, yo I have these!

Anyone have a sweater in XL that they wanna trade for a BTW jacket/anyone wanna buy a BTW jacket?

You said you don't ship worldwide, right? :(

What a pity, im running crazy for this jacket. And im afraid of buying it from bravado and it just doesnt fit well on me.

The one ur selling is an XL, right? Can you (in the name of jesus christ the one and only) post a pic of u wearing it? How tall are you? (maybe im just asking too much haahhahahahahahahahhaahha) x x

You said you don't ship worldwide, right? :(

What a pity, im running crazy for this jacket. And im afraid of buying it from bravado and it just doesnt fit well on me.

The one ur selling is an XL, right? Can you (in the name of jesus christ the one and only) post a pic of u wearing it? How tall are you? (maybe im just asking too much haahhahahahahahahahhaahha) x x

I'll be sure to post a pic tomorrow! Also, PM me and we can figure something out! :hug:

thebenmichael

I know this wouldn't really count as "official" tour merchandise but I think it would be really cool if Gaga held a flea market of sorts before each stop on the tour to give everyone a chance to really show what ARTPOP has taught them as artists and to really share their creations with the world.  With the only rule being that the items must be Gaga related or inspired.

MeryJaneHolland

I know this wouldn't really count as "official" tour merchandise but I think it would be really cool if Gaga held a flea market of sorts before each stop on the tour to give everyone a chance to really show what ARTPOP has taught them as artists and to really share their creations with the world.  With the only rule being that the items must be Gaga related or inspired.

I really like this idea! I feel like many people wouldn't partake in it though because they wouldn't want to be late getting into the show to go to a flea market

RAMROD

I hope she is making some nicr merchs this time.

And of course, hoping she had readies the Tour Program and on sale by the first date of the tour kicks in. Please be pretty :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 2 weeks later...
Luckystef8

Also, yo I have these!

r u selling them?

• 2 weeks later...
Daenerys

I REALLY hope they have tour programs this year.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

This used to be my favourite thread ever. :legend:

Sometimes I love buying merch at a show more than the actual concert. :laughga:

CyanLights

This used to be my favourite thread ever. :legend:

Sometimes I love buying merch at a show more than the actual concert. :laughga:

Lmao right? I think I joined this site just for this thread haha

DanielKCarey

The ARTPOP tote bag that was for purchase at the ARTPOP galleries are now available on the official webstore for $15. The Lady Gaga Sublimation T-Shirt has returned to the store too, only available in small, for the same price of $35. 

BAG - http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14781_50295&pc=BGAMLG174

SHIRT - http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14781_21809&pc=BGCTLG176

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• 3 weeks later...