💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

so sooo so upset about the no tour book situation. I asked the merch person on Sunday why they didn't have it and she said because it has nudity and they couldn't sell it. I was like WTF in my head because i don't recall there being any nudity in it. Then Monday I thought l'll ask again just to see what they say and this time the merch person said, they are not selling it because it didn't sell well in other cities. I seriously think they were just pulling answers out of their ass.

You had the GH package right? Which tour book is in that? The same one or an updated one?

BadKidMonster

can someone buy me the gagacorn sticker sheet PLEASE!!! I need those as I didn't get them at Tacoma show last week. please email me at [email protected] if able to purchase at upcoming tour and can buy. I will send money thru paypal if needed. Thanks !!!!

mr.peter

You had the GH package right? Which tour book is in that? The same one or an updated one?

No tourbook in the package that thing was just a photo sheet. ill upload pics in a few hours tonight

BadKidMonster

Would you mind uploading a pic of the back of the castle tshirt? i wanna see what the dates look like :)

http://gallery.gagamedia.net/thumbnails.php?album=579 has photos of the back of shirts. some shirts not on this page are available at tour booth. (free as my hair shirt)

No tourbook in the package that thing was just a photo sheet. ill upload pics in a few hours tonight

that sucks i was told it was the photo tour book :roll:

BadKidMonster

please post photo of the btw ball lithograph....

Imma have to make a list of what i'm gonna buy bc i forgot about everything last night lol

Are they still selling the lighter?

i think they are , but you can buy the lighter from her page too onlne: http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14781_21809&pc=BGAMLG135

GlitterBitch

Awesome!! can we see close ups of meat shirt (how do you like it?), gagacorns, and lunchbox/thermo?

I already answered the question about the meat shirt (it was an impulse purchase)

8YkR0Cq.jpg

vkMIFP9.jpg

TwfkkA5.jpg

Nja1ftu.jpg

6y4qXbf.jpg

fTzkaeU.jpg

aEx1thT.jpg

Would you mind uploading a pic of the back of the castle tshirt? i wanna see what the dates look like

Omov7ZP.jpg

Edited by GlitterBitch

ChristianSaad

I went to San Jose and Los Angeles and NEITHER show had any TOUR BOOKS!!!!!!!!! How is this possible?? They had ZERO, it's not like they sold out or something, they just weren't available.

ARTPOP Gypsy

What?! They should put the lunchbox back in then. :adam:

mr.peter

here's what I took home with me from the ball.

tumblr_mh2aklYrvK1r0nz39o1_1280.png

I'll be updating my blog with each piece very soon. So check for that soon you guys :)

I also got this unicorn and thought some merch would look cool hanging from it :lolgaga: yay or nay ???

e5rz7n.jpg

adammonster

I'll be updating my blog with each piece very soon. So check for that soon you guys :)

I also got this unicorn and thought some merch would look cool hanging from it :lolgaga: yay or nay ???

e5rz7n.jpg

WHERE DO U GET A UNICORN AND HOW MUCH?

ChristianSaad

What's under the bandages?! Is that a tour book?! They didn't have ANY at the 2 Balls I went to..

I want a tour book so bad =/

I bought all 4 of the gagacorn keychains.. the 2 air fresheners.. the bandages.. hair lunch box, btw cartoon lunch box, the USB (with no packaging, which im pissed about lol) and a poster

Ugh all this merch looks amazing, I wish gaga would come near me though :'(

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

ChristianSaad

Can anyone buy me a tour book? I will pay for it!

I hope the tour books eventually get added to the merch on the NA leg cuz so far they haven't been seen since Europe =/

ChristianSaad

How much were the air fresheners?

It was so weird.. some merch booths had them for $5 and some had them for $10 so I don't know what the actual price is supposed to be.. they had mistakes on some other items too.. the meat bandages were $15 or $20 depending which merch booth you went to.. and the posters were either $15 or $10 but I know those are supposed to be $10..