Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

You're just 13 and you've got that? You're rich or..?

Lol I'm not rich, I saved up about $330 for the concert which was cancelled so I bought it all online

RAINBOWGA

Lol I'm not rich, I saved up about $330 for the concert which was cancelled so I bought it all online

330 dollars and you got all of that? holy ****kkkk i saved up about 400 euros and never got THAT much

MonsterOfSpain

Sorry, I was just kidding  :sweat:

TheQueen

Are there two versions of the Meat Bandages? The one with 15 and the one with 20 adhesive bandages?

I was wondering the same, unless if someone only had 15 inside, because on the tin mine says 20

Edited by TheQueen

Luckystef8

330 dollars and you got all of that? holy ****kkkk i saved up about 400 euros and never got THAT much

Well some were gifts

ChicaSkas

Yay my Monster Ball Tour Itinerary is finally here :)

http://www.mygagagraphy.com/2013/03/the-monster-ball-tour-itinerary.html

holy crap. How and how much did you pay? amazing, also risky with the personal info :sweat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pop Art

If anyone sees the Marry The Night lunchbox and The Edge Of Glory cartoon necklace anywhere, please let me know! I can't find either of them.

Luckystef8

If anyone sees the Marry The Night lunchbox and The Edge Of Glory cartoon necklace anywhere, please let me know! I can't find either of them.

the edge of glory necklace just ended on ebay with no bids

imafall3nstar

Call again regarding my purchase of the all over face sweater. I purchased it almost a month ago. The woman said it could be another 1-4 weeks on backorder. Da fuq Bravado. 

TRYMCNL

Call again regarding my purchase of the all over face sweater. I purchased it almost a month ago. The woman said it could be another 1-4 weeks on backorder. Da fuq Bravado. 

Same here. I'm pissed.