💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song should she do at the Oscars?

Stephen

Featured Posts

androiduser

well, she/they will sing the song that gets nominated, they can't do a song without a nomination... there's a possibility they can get two nominations.... I would expect Shallow and ARUTW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Performers usually perform songs that got nominated. So it is not pick and choose thing.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Shallow with Bradley earlier in the show then INLA towards the end. I just think it would be difficult to transition from Shallow to INLA.

Judas Society
16 minutes ago, slayo said:

Is Gaga's team even going to push I'll Never Love Again? It seems like they're ignoring that song recently.

I know. I'm so affected by this. I don't understand why it's not being pushed. I mean, everyone's gonna cry listening to this song, this should be more culturally impactful than Shallow. 

misunderstood

If Shallow is nominated over INLA...mess

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

12 minutes ago, Cody James said:

When are nominations announced? 

Golden Globe noms are announced December 6th and Oscar noms are announced January 22nd.

2 hours ago, Judas Society said:

I know. I'm so affected by this. I don't understand why it's not being pushed. I mean, everyone's gonna cry listening to this song, this should be more culturally impactful than Shallow. 

It's going to spoil still at this point, because the music video will definitely include THAT scene. They will release this as the last single, i hope. 

YoungHuyzy
10 minutes ago, Ami said:

Golden Globe noms are announced December 6th and Oscar noms are announced January 22nd.

The Academy also announced it was going to reveal a shortlist of nominations for certain categories on December 17th, including Best Original Song. So we should be able to see which songs from ASIB were submitted then.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/academy-announcing-shortlists-nine-oscar-categories-december-1151728 

2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Didn’t Bradley say he isn’t going to ever perform these songs again?

He did, but if that's truly the case then why bother singing in the film at all/doing a soundtrack? Such a waste of talent.

Archived