opinion

Gaga hasn't performed at the VMA's in 5 years

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar

She performed at the VMAs 3 times. If she performs next year at the Oscars, the number of times she performed there is going to be the same as the number of VMAs performances. Glow up

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

1 hour ago, KING said:

She probably return if they award her the MJ Video Vanguard Award. :usrs:

Anyways, I hope she returns soon though.

apparently Gaga's been turning it down :classy:

She is too good for the vma’s seriously. I think appearing now on that declining awards show would lower her star power a little

I remember the 2013 mess.  Gaga had her performance all planned, then VMAs wouldn't allow it so she had to come up with something else.  One thing you don't do is take away an artist's creativity, especially when the artist is all about creativity.  I don't know if that's why Gaga hasn't performed there since.

I live outside the space time continuum.

derpmonster
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

They ****ed up that relationship. And look how it ended up for them? Trash.

I'm glad & I hope she doesn't grace them with her presence ever again. 

And now they use her for ratings shamelessly and consistently.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
18 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I remember the 2013 mess.  Gaga had her performance all planned, then VMAs wouldn't allow it so she had to come up with something else.  One thing you don't do is take away an artist's creativity, especially when the artist is all about creativity.  I don't know if that's why Gaga hasn't performed there since.

Wait what was this? Please tell.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

20 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Wait what was this? Please tell.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/85190950.html?page=2

The account here on GGD:

@derpmonster if your crying after reading what was denied, you're not alone.  I cry when I think of the slayage that Gaga had planned.  Sure it would have been very controversial, but hey, it's Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chickens in Malibu

VMAs are over. I don't want her to perform there.

They'll probably give her the vanguard award next year since they're desperate as ****. But other than that, I hope she won't attend the show after that.

Smother Em Eh

I know it. It’s been forever since she has performed there. The VMA’s haven’t been the same since 2013 (Which so happens to be the last year she attended). The VMAS just aren’t the same without her! She better attend next year to receive her Vanguard Award that she deserves! 

(I think she should’ve gotten it already) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

8 hours ago, androiduser said:

Gaga had some over the top idea for the Applause performance that MTV didn't agree to, and fans have a conspiracy theory that it's because Miley.... which makes no sense, as MTV would want ratings coming from anyone...

Thats not how things work lmao. Miley was clearly going viral during the Bangerz era. They wanted to milk out the ratings from that. Its very possible that they gave her more importance. 

Archived