💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Everyone should watch ASIB at least two times in cinema ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
23 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

How do you not get bored? :cryga:I love Gaga but she's not enough for me to sit through a 2 hour film more than twice

Why are you here? :huntyga:

NewRules
34 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Why are you here? :huntyga:

I'm here for the music :vegas: I have a really short attention span for all movies. If I'm watching at home then I'm usually scrolling twitter halfway through.. 

52 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I already seen it 13 times, I spent like 2 whole days at the theaters just watching it. 

This is what I call dedication

Der Meister
54 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I actually enjoyed it more and got connected more the second time watching. So many details! I was more emotional than after the first viewing experience in cinema/movie theater. Go and watch it again, people! It's marvelous. Actually, one of the best movies I have witnessed in years, seriously. Good films are so rare these days! 

Very true, the first time I saw it I wasn't very impressed.

The second time, I could actually pay attention to the details and understand more their relationship. Their chemistry omfg, so real. 

The Shallow sequence was my favorite part from the movie, super Oscar-worthy and it will go down in the history of Hollywood. 

And about the ending, it was magical. When Gaga sang IWNLA it was the closing to a masterpiece. Of course, the movie has flaws, but I never seen people actually sit down through the credits to recover. The moment when she looks into the camera and cries is epic. She will definitely be nominated Best Actress and likely win.

Totally agree. I just came home after the second time and I just can’t with the difference of experienced emotions during the movie and afterwards (well the first time I watched, it was dubbed, so that definitely influenced my experience  as well). Nonetheless, the movie is a masterpiece. I feel beyond proud of Gaga and Bradley :heart:

III

Gaga oh lala

The second time watching it  I noticed a little details compared to the first. The second time it  made more sense.

SHALLOW
27 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

I'm here for the music :vegas: I have a really short attention span for all movies. If I'm watching at home then I'm usually scrolling through twitter halfway through.. 

That only happens to me if i'm bored. There's music in the movie tho and Gaga's acting is incredibly natural. It's very interesting to see that tbh. 

Defmix100

Yeah I want to experience it again in the cinema with those speakers, I can watch it on blu-ray whenever I want when it's out but would regret not seeing it one more time in a cinema

Mirrion Rizzons

i've seen it twice, I cried even harder the second time because I knew what was coming:messga:

Sneaky Oliver

I don't know what to tell you now...its  always better the second time around :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

hpmcmill

Saw it 10 times! Went with different friends usually and most times were free with AMC A-List or free passes. One was the free Tyler Oakley screening.

Im going for my second and gotta ask did anybody cried in other parts apart from the ending? which is expected to cause that. In the final performance just when i thought i wasn't to, we cut to Jackson on the piano with her reacting to him so lovingly and just got me. But aside from that i cried when she did on the wedding and i think on the visit to rehab. And when i heard always remember us this way i knew it was something. 

Archived