Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Bradley: 'Gaga's got one of the best voices'

Bradley

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I didn't know his daughter was still a little baby tho omg and I was wishing he would break up and start dating Gags :noparty: will Gaga be her godmother? She's becoming a pro :ohwell:

This is Christian's daughter. She'll most probably be Gaga's step daughter. Can you believe it? :vegas:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbmEcmd_TH_qt8nb_D3m9

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

This is Christian's daughter. She'll most probably be Gaga's step daughter. Can you believe it? :vegas:

:rip:

When he said Christian has a daughter I thought she looked like a baby or something

6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Gosh imagine beeing a female teenager and your stepmother is that hot and iconic, you either way love or hate her at this point...

Earthling
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Ugh Gaga date my dad already :messga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

9 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Ugh Gaga date my dad already :messga:

10 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Gosh imagine beeing a female teenager and your stepmother is that hot and iconic, you either way love or hate her at this point...

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

When he said Christian has a daughter I thought she looked like a baby or something

And her name is Lola. Inb4 Madonna fans accuse her of being reductive :ladyhaha:

Ms I am a local
2 hours ago, keith ink said:

"Nuclear power"

LG6 is gonna destroy civilizations :firega: 

The new AHS Apocalypse

LeJudas

Why he acting like if Warner said no, that he wouldn't be at her house everyday anyway?!?!?

He'd probably buy a house next door and ask her for sugar every morning.

Lg: but Bradley our film has made millions! Buy your own sugar!

Brad: but baby it's cold outside. May I come in....... And have a spot of tea with ya?

Lg: "insert Ally face here"

1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

NO doubt about it- LOVE.   Hot/Iconic - who cares? This is Gaga. Everyone who encounters her adores her. Except madge of course, lei è verde.

Watch As I Dive In

16 minutes ago, Gagally said:

NO doubt about it- LOVE.   Hot/Iconic - who cares? This is Gaga. Everyone who encounters her adores her. Except madge of course, lei è verde.

Well if you're not yet a full grown woman and in your teenage years, want to find your identity, I assume finding her persona and hype kind of embarassing and confusing to grow up with. 

Just imagine a discussion like...

Gaga to christians daughter: I would suggest you should not wear this outfit to a party, it's way too permissive.

Christians daughter: ...

Gaga to Christians daughter: Well who am I to judge.

Actually while writing this, it would be a great sitcom  :ohwell: called Stepmother Monster :trollga: or Haushold of Gaga :stalkga:

TheSlash
3 hours ago, cuca said:

aaf1eshWJRQxa.gif

ada.jpg

OT: Sorry, I couldn't listen to the interview, I was distracted by Bradley :hor:  :flutter: 

Ew, David!

Stephen
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Do we know her age?

Archived