Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
press

Australia Promo Starts Tomorrow!

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Hey my Aussie guys and girls! I just heard on the television that Gaga and Bradley are going to be on ABC 24 tomorrow morning 15/10, so I guess they've done interviews in America and will be interviewed on Channel 7/10 as well. :woohoo: 

It's been agony having to wait to see the film, the longest 2 weeks ever. :nooo:

I already know the words to every song on the soundtrack. :selena:

Australia are about to discover what it's like to have 99 people in a room that don't believe you but 1 that does :giveup:

RAMROD

:giggle:  

But have y'all seen the trailer played on cinemas in Aus?? Hope they do that there?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, warrentw said:

woo hoo now to tell the aussies how there could be 100 people in a room 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Australia are about to discover what it's like to have 99 people in a room that don't believe you but 1 that does :giveup:

If I heard it one more time...

12.gif?zoom=2&resize=300,124

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:giggle:  

But have y'all seen the trailer played on cinemas in Aus?? Hope they do that there?

Yeah hun the trailer has been advertised on tele too, we’re not that backward. :huntyga:

Schizophonic

ive i was a tv show host and would interview gaga.... i would welcome her like this:

"hey gaga, glad you are here... so you said there can be 100 people in a room.... and bradley was this one, so he came to see you at the sean....and the next day he came to your house to ate leftover, couse your both italian from te eastcost and sing a cover of before you filmed a scene where he put off all your makeup to make you feel like ally who is much more different than you as you were faking to be your own manager... sooo... now tell us something girl.... " :)

Archived