💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Britney be the SBHT performer?

OMonster

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss

Britney ain't fooling nobody with records from '98. I hope Rihanna gets it next year and Taylor the following year, it'd fit perfectly for their album cycles.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZephyrInTheSky

Id be so here for it but thats way too much pressure for her as a performer. Maybe 2020?

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

28 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She deserves it, but I doubt it. She is really dancing so well lately. 

3:56 is everything. 

she's actually better, im shook. But her choreos are so fast and she keeps getting a bit ahead of time, seems that happens mostly in transitions. They could give her a bit different choreo no? And those hand movements sometimes are weird

ot. i dont think this is coming. Nor her team seems to have what it takes to give a show like that, from what ive seen

She deserves it. She's had like a perfect career with endless hits. She has such great stage presence and her dancing is great. I'd love to see her do:

Work Bitch

Toxic 

Baby One More Time 

Piece Of Me

Me Against The Music 

Womanizer  

in that order. She always does MATM so well. 

26 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Shes terrible these days. Her performance energy is at a 2 constantly and it's not entertaining and definitely not super bowl level. 

She doesnt even sing live and is terrible at lip syncing 

Lol I guess you didn't see any video of her performing since early 2015 then. She's doing as good/better than Circus era and puts a lot of efforts into her performances

OT: As much as she deserve it and as much I love her, I think it'd be too nervewracking for her. Also her team would make her do a shortened Piece Of Me FOR SURE. Let's not even debate on that lol

Arturo

She hasn’t “delivered” anything performance wise ever. I usually tolerate painfully mediocre artists somewhat but if you’re just plain bad I’m not going to sugarcoat it. Plus, if HDD confirmed M5 then its confirmed. Britney will never be allowed on that stage ever again because the NFL executives that are in charge of the Halftime are not that unintelligent. 

Magneto

Alright people, we get it. She doesn't sing live, but halftime shows rarely are so get over it pls :huntyga:

Also, I'd live for this, but I think that would be way too intense for her. Plus, so many of her 'huge' announcements turned out to be either Vegas or perfume related, so I will refrain from hyping myself just yet

Free my mind

KatieJudasGaga4
24 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

She deserves it. She's had like a perfect career with endless hits. She has such great stage presence and her dancing is great. I'd love to see her do:

Work Bitch

Toxic 

Baby One More Time 

Piece Of Me

Me Against The Music 

Womanizer  

in that order. She always does MATM so well. 

Oops I Did It Again?

15 minutes of bad lip synch and awful dancing, all from a show she's performing again and again for years, awesome, that's exciting. 

Tbh ANYONE could do a better job.

EDIT: Just give Rihanna the spot already. It overdue.

SPARTACUS
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

So, whilst it's been speculated that Maroon 5 are headlining the 2019 Half Time Show... nothing has been formally confirmed yet. 

With Britney recently confirming that she has an announcement to make - and considering the timing of this announcement - do you think she could finally be headlining the half time show? 

Sure, she isn't the best performer but she can still deliver. She's basically rehearsed it already:

Would love to see this tbh. We need another pop girl. 

If it's any thing like this, she's gonna get slammed.  Skipping around stage with a few hair flips ain't gonna cut it at SBHTS.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Archived