💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meet Gaga’s Stunt Double For ASIB

Regina George

Featured Posts

Defmix100
11 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I wonder why they hired a stunt-double for the motorcycle scene when in real life she actually rode a motorcycle with Bradley  :air: 

it costs a crazy amount of insurance for actors to do certain stunts in movies and need to go through a lot of paperwork and everything when they can just use someone who's sole job is to do those things. There's plently of things people can do in their day to day life which they wouldn't be allowed to do on set

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's also another one. Most of Always Remember Us This Way isn't even here I don't think. I was there when they filmed it

Regina George
15 minutes ago, Buddy said:

There's also another one. Most of Always Remember Us This Way isn't even here I don't think. I was there when they filmed it

What? I don’t understand.. Gaga was not there while ARUTW scene was filmed? 

Gaga oh lala

I THINK FOR A MARRY THE NIGHT VIDEO INTERVIEW SHE MENTIONED SHE DIDN'T USE A STUNT DOUBLE  IN CAR scense which was crazy and intense. So wb use a double  in motorcycle scene:laughga: which make no sense.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

A double and a stunt double are two different things, FYI

This woman is a stunt double and she worked as a stunt double for a motorcycle scene where she had to do stunt that is too dangerous for Gaga to do on her own, FYI

On 10/12/2018 at 7:10 PM, modern ecstasy said:

I wonder why she needed a stunt double for the motorcycle scene.

Insurance purposes — it’s not realistic for a 30 million dollar production to risk a lead actors’ life for any reason during production. If she got hurt or worse, everything stops.

elijahfan
10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This woman is a stunt double and she worked as a stunt double for a motorcycle scene where she had to do stunt that is too dangerous for Gaga to do on her own, FYI

Ok, that makes sense.

But they might have used her for the scene when Jack goes back to his father's ranch, and Ally is in the distance: they might have not asked Gaga to come on set for a shot where her face isn't clearly visible, as demonstrated by the video above where the double can be spotted.

Archived