No, Norman Reedus even talked about her pulling some crazy stunts on it. :air:

whatisthetruth.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Regina George
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

whatisthetruth.gif

Well I’m not sure tho.. @Wixson is probably right :messga:

13 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Stunt double for what, when she walks?? :air: That movie wasn’t physically demanding :laughga:

I instantly thought this!

Doncho
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There’s a scene on motorcycle where she lets go of Jack and spreads her arms which is KINDA dangerous :cryga:

Was that in the actual movie though? :poot: I remember seeing it in trailers but not in the cinema...

LeJudas
56 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Or maybe there were days when Gaga couldn’t/didn’t need to be on set and used the double for other scenes with Bradley? Filmed from behind? Not sure. 

Nobody can replicate the famous Gagass

Discostick525

I bet she was really just a stand-in for Gaga as they were composing scenes. These stand ins are people who look just like the artist in complexion and go for lightning tests and camera set up calls that way the main star doesn’t have to stand there waiting for them to figure out the lighting and composition of a single take. Movies do this all the time because not only does it not waste the stars time, but it also keeps the budget lower since they aren’t giving the stand in the same check as Gaga haha.

That’s why the have the people who are doubles dress in the same clothes and similar hair. They even had this with Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz! It’s an old Hollywood staple that many people don’t know about. So yah! There’s my two cents! I hope it helps :-)

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Discostick525 said:

I bet she was really just a stand-in for Gaga as they were composing scenes. These stand ins are people who look just like the artist in complexion and go for lightning tests and camera set up calls that way the main star doesn’t have to stand there waiting for them to figure out the lighting and composition of a single take. Movies do this all the time because not only does it not waste the stars time, but it also keeps the budget lower since they aren’t giving the stand in the same check as Gaga haha.

That’s why the have the people who are doubles dress in the same clothes and similar hair. They even had this with Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz! It’s an old Hollywood staple that many people don’t know about. So yah! There’s my two cents! I hope it helps :-)

THIS :tony: . And this woman never stated she was a stunt double. Maybe she was used for the motorcycle scene, but she was essentially there for doing what @Discostick525 said :vegas: 

Ew, David!

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Stunt double for what, when she walks?? :air: That movie wasn’t physically demanding :laughga:

Well even if the movie isn’t “demanding” Gaga is worth hundreds of millions of dollars... putting insurance toward her for that motorcycle scene was probably much more expensive than sending a random stunt double down the road.

Can you imagine how much money the production team would have to pay WB, and how much WB would have to pay Interscope if she was injured or killed... or whoever is in “charge” of the Gaga brand.

Regina George
10 hours ago, Doncho said:

Was that in the actual movie though? :poot: I remember seeing it in trailers but not in the cinema...

I don’t remember :cryga:

Thonin Dyn
10 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

what if they accidentally crash during production, we would never have Joanne World Tour :messga:

european monsters never had JWT:ohwell:

Serve it, Ancient City style!

there is a picture of Bradley with his stunt double but they are on stage, she would have been used for the motorcycle scene mostly (probably to do with insurance) in case gaga came off then that would have halted production, he could have also been used as a place holder when setting up camera shots.  The judas music video would be a bit different with there not technically being a time limit for that to be shot ect.

Archived